Chapter 12

I'm about 2 and a half months pregnant now, I've started growing a little baby bump but you wouldn't know unless you actually knew I was pregnant. Our parents got back from their holiday 2 weeks ago and I've moved back into my place next door with my parents even though Ace wanted me to stay.

Our parents don't know about what happened between us while they were away and we always keep the kissing, hand holding, cuddling a secret and so al that when they're not around. I don't see why, but Ace said he wants to wait a little longer for some reason to which I have no clue.

I've also had a lot of morning sickness which I've been getting every morning since I found out I was pregnant and I hate it so far. Not the pregnancy, the morning sickness I hate.

I still haven't told Ace about the pregnancy, I'm so scared he'll say he doesn't want this baby and stop talking to me and leave me along to raise this baby.
I haven't even told my parents or his parents, I can't bring myself to tell them, I'm scared my parents are gonna kick me out and I'm scared his parents are gonna look at me with disgust and cut me from their lives.

The only people that know are the girls and my god were they shocked when I told them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Okay, we got here as soon as we could! What's the problem? Did someone die? Someone get hurt? Something happen with Ace?" All 5 of the girls came running into my room all puffed out and in there casual dress wear.

"Uhhh, well you might wanna sit down before I tell you." I said as I sat on my bed fiddling with my fingers, something I always do when I'm nervous, scared or anxious. They all climbed onto my king sized bed and sat down all looking at me patiently waiting.

"Uhh, well you see..." I stuttered nervously.

"Autumn, just spit it out. No matter what we'll be here for you." Bethany spoke calmly. Okay here goes, I hope they don't think of me differently or leave me alone cause I really need them right now.

"Okay, well here goes. Please please please don't think of me differently or stop being my friend because of this."

"Babe, nothing no matter what, we'll always be best friends, no way would we think of you differently or stop being your friend okay? You can tell us." Lilianna spoke softly while rubbing my back to calm me down a little. All of the girls nodded in agreement and I knew I could tell them.

"Okay, wellimpregnant." I rushed out all at once hoping they would catch what I said so I wouldn't have to repeat myself.

"Baby girl, slowly, speak slower." Lilianna spoke again while taking one of my hands in hers while her other hand kept rubbing my back.

"I'm pregnant." I spoke slower than the first time so they would catch what I was saying.

"IM GONNA BE AN AUNTY!" Riley suddenly jumped up from her chair screaming and jumping up and down while clapping her hands. I seriously worry about her sometimes...

"Oh my god! No way!" Lilianna exclaimed with her eyes as wide as a deer. She looked pretty funny too!

"Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!" Abigail just kept repeating the to herself but she was saying it loudly.

Madelyn was just sitting there with her jaw hanging from her mouth and her eyes almost popping out of her head and Bethany was just looking down at my stomach staring at it with smile on her face.