Chapter 56: Studies and Preparation (III).

Practice was over and so was cleaning up after everything that they'll need in the play, with only another two weeks away they'll have plenty of time to memorize and finalize everything so now-

"Okay so I heard from Lord Ein that we'll be needing to make an advanced potion that would help us in any way." The knight was kind enough to help her out in picking up Lady Serene's trash before getting into the next class.

Though with the sudden proposition of owing him a favor and that she needed to memorize every line in the play that he had was bizarre. She couldn't understand what he was thinking or even planning but as a token of favor she needed to agree.

"Lord Ein is really a weird character even if I managed to get rid of his masochistic side. I just don't know what to expect. I mean I'm just going to help him memorize a few things for the play, that's all." (Analissa)

Studying in another world has been a little smooth lately for the heroine, she's getting a grasp of all the worldly knowledge while being at school.

Analissa was reviewing in advance at lunch, eating alone in the cafeteria looking a bit puzzled with all the needed ingredients. "This is a simple potion of laughter, get anyone to drink this and they'll be laughing like there's no tomorrow. I guess there will be a practical exam on how to brew this."

"I should borrow the lab once in a while." She places a hand on her chin while holding the book, changing it into the next page. "Where would I even get the ingredients for this?"

======
Textbook Entry: Potion of Laughter
======

-A potion made to make people or even animals laugh uncontrollably. It is said to have been made by a madman who wanted to torture criminals in an ethical way thus this was created.

-Lasting Effects may differ depending on how many potion ingredients you add.

-Use responsibility. Making this potion without license or any teacher's guidance will be punishable by the law.

Ingredients:

>Fairy Dust

>Baby's tear of Joy

>Cotton Candy

>Redstone

>Water

======
Page 10
======

"The next page will be the steps on how to brew it properly, but this isn't even an advanced potion... just in case I should start at a beginner's level." (Analissa) burrows her nose into the pages of the books.

Potion brewing should be a fun subject to have.

...

Meanwhile...

The villainess who was called out into the office surprised everyone by actually attending the meeting that was supposed to be a secret from her. She wasn't in a good mood after getting a tip that she's being isolated from getting any news about council meetings.

"He really wasn't tricking me, I really did have a council meeting I should've attended. It appears the letter has been misplaced again."

Lady Evelyn who has just gotten back from council duties was roaming around the cafeteria, seeing a familiar figure on the very corner she smiles.