Chapter 55: Studies and Preparation (II).

Analissa was offered to sit down right next to the one and only, Lady Serene Sinclair.

She sits down carefully, making sure to keep proper distance with the noble lady.

"I want you to design a frog costume for our play. It needs to be cute, precise and perfect for our prince."

Hearing this new profound task Analissa has forgotten that she was depressed about being rejected a few moments ago. "Oh I see!"

Eyes sparkling looking inspired and excited to draw. Lady Serene moves a little further from her happy energy because just the mere smile of this blind girl was blinding. "Commoner, do you know how to draw?"

"Yes, I can draw. I promise I can help." The heroine sounded a little desperate, making the lackey smile.

"Then I am right to accept your desperate begging. Here I have a pencil and an eraser, we need this done by the day so the costume team can get started on working. You can also check some of my reference sheets so you know what kind of style we're trying to create. I also listed what possible materials on some of these costumes so go ahead and study them if you'd like." She takes some of her finished reference sheets that she's made a few nights before this, having a hobby of making clothing design proved to be helpful.

"Take this, commoner."

The heroine takes the offered reference sheets and thanks her kindly, she politely ignores how Lady Serene calls her 'commoner' every time they talk though. "Thank you, Lady Sinclair. I won't let you down."

"You need not thank me. I know I am beautiful as I am generous." She boasts, but deep inside she was reluctant to give Analissa a task.

'I know she's annoyingly cheerful, positive and obedient... but at least she's easy to look at in the eyes.' (Lady Serene) thought to herself, while the blonde girl was annoying in her opinion for easily gaining the trust of her best friend.

She took way much longer before she gained Evelyn's trust! She earned it!

What and now she just does her little googoo eyes and she's got Evelyn all smitten?!

"I'll go ahead and get started then." (Analissa) takes the reference sheets, the materials available from the tailor shop having a list of available colors and fabrics.

'Rich kids do not kid around on fancy school festivals in this world. The otome game is too careless in addressing some of these matters, no wonder in the story Analissa Blanchet was too carefree.'  The heroine was also surprised by the budget list of some of the fabrics that were listed.

It was a good thing that their expenses would be covered by investors/rich parents.

"Tell me when you're done." The lackey busies herself with her own work, glancing often at the heroine who was drawing happily as the bird by her shoulder watched. 'I don't trust you just yet. If you dare hurt my friend in any way I'll personally take you down myself.'

Lady Serene has a hunch on what could be happening around the villainess-

One, she's not hanging out with her other peers except for Analissa.