Chapter 30: Orange Frozen Treats.

The Villainess came out of her bathroom in her lovely nightgown the same design as the one Analissa was wearing, while the heroine has hers all loose hers was just right to the fit.

She readies herself taking the brown paper bag, holding it at the bottom.

She turns to take a look at Liara with her sisters now appearing behind her back. The head sister of the three was giving a bright smile and it made Lady Evelyn wonder what she was so happy about while she was in the bathroom?

However, she couldn't ask. It might be something not worth knowing.

"The three of you." The girl starts out giving a serious expression. "Will not disturb me while I talk to Miss Blanchet, will that be clear?"

The three maids felt something was off with milady today, Liara was the only one to notice how her lady would be having those little red tips of her ears blushing in color and understood the mission. Milady is shy and it is her duty to help her master.

"As you wish milady. We will not disturb your time together but do call for us when you might need our service." (Liara) curtsies and soon followed by the two sisters behind. While the other sister Melody was behaving well.

Nayeli couldn't help but snicker and mutter quietly. "Yes, do call for us when you need help. She might call Liara a scary lady with a scary spoon."

Liara curtsied once more intentionally stepping on her little sister's foot. "..."

Ow! Ow! Ow!

Her little sister managed to keep the pain in before their master would go on to open and close the door to the master's bedroom.

With a loud squeak she entered and saw Miss Blanchet wearing the same nightgown as her... the side of her strap was falling a little. The little girl was holding the blanket telling her.

"Welcome back, your ladyship." (Analissa) has been truly missing her all this time. The villainess in her room was something of a beautiful scene that the game hasn't introduced after all!

"Miss Blanchet, best to fix yourself. Your strap is..." (Lady Evelyn) pointed at her strap that was falling to her shoulders and made sure to not get flustered. They were both women, no need to get red. She'll only feel complicated about the matter.

"Oh-!" (Analissa) sees it and immediately fixes it. The villainess looked rather uncomfortable, so this really troubled our heroine. "Apologies I didn't notice it was already like that."

She was more focused on keeping her little gift well hidden as a surprise more than she took the time to look at herself in the mirror.

"How are you?" (Lady Evelyn) would walk towards the bed, taking the chair beside her and sitting down. The brown paper bag full of oranges was put right above the bedside table. "Are you still experiencing dizziness? How about your cough? Liara did feed you and give you the medicine right?"