Chapter 19: The pretty villainess that I like.

"Open the door for me."

The villainess ordered to which the maid followed, holding the door knob and letting her master enter her dormitory room carrying an unconscious girl inside.

Lady Evelyn minds the blonde girl's head going through the door.

The maid looked at her master who was being so careful about the whole thing. It feels like this is the first time she has ever seen her lady handle something ever so delicately.

It was such a rare scene.

Lady Evelyn looked towards her dormitory room and looked at the couch. It doesn't seem like a proper place to place a sick person in, so her bed should do.

"Miss Blanchet, we'll be going to my room." she mutters out and heads to the right side of her dorm where her room was located.

She finds her luxurious queen bed, its sheets of light purple color and there were certainly many books in her bedside table. It seems that she wasn't expecting any visitors to drop in so she wasn't able to tidy up first.

Lady Evelyn walks towards her bed leaning over, letting the girl go to have the heroine's body to lay on it but-

"Nngh... no... so soft..." (Analissa) didn't feel like the soft sheets of the bed were any better than the villainess' arms so she was really clinging onto her clothes.

Her breathing turned restless when she couldn't feel the other party's warmth.

"..." (Lady Evelyn) looks away at the girl's compliment of being soft. This girl's words were a bit bold.

She takes the heroine's hands on her own and puts them down in her chest so that she can't pull her close anymore.

The maid who was watching everything feels like this is something illegal to watch.

Do they have something of a close relationship already? Friends?

But the way milady looked so flustered...

"I must apologize but I need to go, Miss Blanchet." (Lady Evelyn) even apologized and the maid couldn't help but cover her hands over her mouth that was forming a little smile watching these two together.

Pure friendship between a commoner and a noble?!

The villainess turns to her maid who snapped out of her fantasy trance once she noticed her lady's attention was on her.

"Liara, what do I need to do to help Miss Blancher get over her cold?" (Lady Evelyn) calls out to the maid with long red hair.

Liara Fischer, one of the maid sisters who was tasked to make sure that her lady will be up to par with the academy helping her in everything she needs.

Surely in the game she was depicted as the villainess' nameless servant of no importance.

"Will you be helping me prepare, milady?" (Liara) asks, checking to see her lady's response.