Chapter 43: Walk Her Home (II).

The three went outside of the restaurant, one was happy that she'll be going back home and the other two behind were contemplating on entrusting the yellow chick to one another being territorial.

"Farrah, thank you again for the scarf, I didn't know it would get so chilly today." (Analissa) mentions her thanks to the buff woman who smiles softly at her in reply.

Losimer didn't like the buff woman, but since he gave the sweet blonde girl the scarf that he can nestle into, he appreciated her kind heart. "Tweet~ tweet."

Farrah took a deep breath out and thought if this girl would want more scarves in her life she wouldn't mind asking her grandmother to knit a few for the upcoming winter. "I-It's no problem my grandma can make more for you if you'd like. Make sure you get back to your dorm safely... I'll be waiting for you on your next shift."

With the mention of the next shift, the villainess crossed her arms and began to plan what she should do in the future.

"Hmph." (Lady Evelyn) didn't realize she was making a pouting face. She has forgotten for a moment that the blonde girl has to come back again to do her job as a waitress.

The two bid their last goodbye before Analissa held on carefully at her scarf minding Losimer as she walked making sure the little bird didn't fall off her neck.

"Lady Evelyn I'm sorry I've kept you waiting." (Analissa) laughs nervously, taking a loose strand of her hair and tucking it behind her ear. "I wasn't sort of expecting you to visit... cough." she covers her mouth with her hand before revealing another smile that follows.

The villainess stood still hearing the small girl cough like that.

"You're still coughing." she mutters out almost like a worried complaint from a parent.

"And I will be well, do not worry I can heal myself. I just have to learn a healing spell that can make my throat well." (Analissa) tried reassuring the protective girl with her pouting face that the heroine found adorable.

She knew that villainess had been watching her all this time, keeping her safe. "I'm sorry... for making you worry."

"...!"

"Who said I was worried?" The villainess started walking and motioned for the heroine to follow to which Analissa obeyed.

They walked side by side as they talked.

Analissa realized this, recalling from their first meeting. The first time she gain consciousness in the academy, 'I guess I'm slowly walking by her side. A commoner should always be behind a noble as they walk- but Lady Evelyn seemed to have gotten past that and maybe... she's started to trust me?'

"I came here to- eat. Yes, I was hungry and my bird found this place telling me of its greatness." (Lady Evelyn) excused and the blonde girl didn't believe it entirely, this is a commoner's restaurant and while the food may be good she wouldn't exactly view it as the villainess' style of restaurant to be in.