Chapter 6: Magic Lesson.

While tensions were left at the two girls not knowing what to say next.

Analissa was still running and ended up getting lost several times before finding the right classroom. Come on! Cut her some slack. She just transmigrated and you can't really expect her to memorize the whole building of this huge private school.

"Ahhh... I hate the stairs they have here." Her hands were already holding the door, panting a little bit recalling those painful memories of climbing the stairs. It's such a shame that the elevator hasn't been invented in this otome game but couldn't the author of this should've at least tried adding some magic elevator using wind magic or something?

"Stupid author..." she cursed the name of the author under her breath, swearing that she'll have her revenge. In any case Analissa pulls the door and opens it weakly letting out a little squeak no one seemed to have noticed.

Squeak...

Her little blonde hair poked around the corner until her eyes were scanning around the room.

She looks around seeing the students with the same gray vested uniform as hers with a fancy looking seal, surely she needs to create some sort of bond with the other girls even if they hate her guts... Analissa needed someone she could confide in.

Right! There should be the Heroine's sidekick! Slash her side character friend! Ah! Right... She needs to unlock one scene first where the Villainess would accidentally misunderstand our relationship with the crown prince.

To which she tells the Heroine to get away from her fiancé and find someone else.

Secretly the Villainess felt guilty and such but it was only mentioned in the game! There was even some bonus art with Lady Evelyn looking so sorrowful humiliating Analissa in public! Every single one of the Yuri shippers went wild at that scene and cried.

Our Japanese didn't mind the scene and were just touched. She wants to save the Villainess and give her the happy life that she deserves. What a wonderful plan with obvious lots of shitty obstacles she'll have to face. "Hmm..." (Analissa) hums as her thoughts run in her mind.

Our Villainess, Lady Evelyn noticed the familiar humming meaning she must be near. "?" she turns around to see Analissa staring at the ground intensely muttering her plan on what to do. Her short petite figure and fair skin made her feel insecure about herself.

Is this what her fiancé desired?

Someone who's petite, has fair skin and is adorable that you'd want to protect her the first moment you saw her? It might be a little shallow for that reason but Lady Evelyn just couldn't help feeling like it.

It looked like even a few seconds had passed. Analissa still kept humming as she planned on what to do. Lady Evelyn tilts her head in question as she walks towards her. How peculiar, she hums a tune when she's thinking really seriously. "Miss Blanchet." (Lady Evelyn) calls out to her.

"Hmm..." (Analissa) continued humming and didn't notice that someone was already standing in front of her. Even as Lady Evelyn waved her hand, none seemed to have garnered her attention at all.