Chapter 17: Finding the Heroine.

Lady Evelyn, Lord Ein and a tired looking Lady Serene were out and about looking through parts of the common dorm, asking questions if they've seen the familiar blonde figure that you can't miss.

"Have you seen Miss Analissa Blanchet?"

"Have any of you ladies seen Miss Analissa?"

"Ugh have you commoners seen another commoner that looks like you but like decent looking?"

The three had their own ways of interrogating the commoner peers but none differently.

Every girl they've asked said, 'no we haven't seen her since this morning.'

It was a mess and the first one to give up was Lady Serene who rolled her eyes waving her hand dismissively. "Clearly she went out if she's not anywhere in the dorms."

Lady Evelyn thinks, where could Analissa have gone since this morning.

She remembers that she has a job after class but... surely she wouldn't go there and leave the egg alone unattended, it seemed that it was not in her nature to do so.

"I'll go check one more time." (Lady Evelyn) mutters walking around the halls of the girl's dormitory for commoners.

Lady Serene's face puffed, she can't believe that her childhood friend was giving this much effort into trying to find a mere commoner. "Ugh! Evelyn! You don't even know this commoner girl-!"

The blue haired companion sighs, placing his hands by his hips looking at the wandering figure of the villainess. "I'll do the same. It must be heavy carrying that egg so you can just stay here. We'll meet up before nightfall."

"Lord Ein, I may have expected you to do this but at least remember your status. You think others will take kindly to your actions?" (Lady Serene) warned him but he just shrugs, finding all the lines of monarchy something to laugh about.

Lord Einsel Loucrat.

The current heir for the dukedom of their home.

His story was supposed to be a well respectable knight like all the other men in his family. Their line of knights came from their great-grandfather who was nothing more but a commoner that enlisted through the demon-human war about a hundred years ago.

He discovered a sword that could Pierce through easily of a demon's skin.

By a thousand kills of records, the blade of the sword has claimed so many souls it was considered one of the remaining divine weapons left in the world that can place humans having an equal foot in terms of power against demons.

He was truly a golden child that respected and uphold everything he needed to until he failed bringing his duty by keeping the most important family heirloom, the divine weapon safe.

"They don't matter to me. My family wasn't always of nobility, we climbed up and earned our place in the line of monarchy for serving the royal family. A line of gallant brave knights, and one that doesn't leave their comrades behind." (Lord Ein) walks away and then leaves to run after the villainess.