Chapter 14: It's just bread.

The crown prince who rented the whole restaurant of the family of the Whitlocks, was now smiling after getting to have Analissa Blanchet, the heroine- service him for the whole day.

"So Lady Analissa, would you like to hear about my hobbies?"

"Mm..."

"The weather is wonderful isn't it?"

"Certainly wonderful weather indeed."

"Lady Analissa, please do tell me something about yourself."

"I like holding knives."

"I... see."

Mostly he was trying to talk to the girl but Analissa made sure her responses was strictly polite and won't be seen as 'advancing' on the prince.

Crown Prince Dereck Louvcrat, once the night settled it was when he decided to leave. Although he was rather sad that he needed to leave, the other girl couldn't have it any other way.

Besides, Analissa still has to take turns with Lady Evelyn taking watch over their egg!

"Milady... Would you like for me to wait for your shift and escort you back to your dorms? My carriage ride has another space for you." (Crown Prince Dereck) stops by the door of his carriage.

Lord Ein was by his side guarding him, performing his duty.

He was certainly hoping for Analissa to say yes despite all that she said before if avoiding him.

"I refuse politely your highness. A commoner like me should not taint such an expensive wonderful carriage. We will meet again another time in the academy, goodnight." (Analissa) was trying so hard on giving that customer service smile to the crown price.

Crown Prince Dereck's shoulder slumped but immediately recovered after seeing that cute smile on the girl's face. "Well then, it was a lovely dinner with you. I will come again sometime... perhaps it will only be the two of us alone- of course as friends first!"

As friends first?

What would happen after-

Upon realizing be must be planning to have her to befriend him before advancing to the next level she immediately went-

Nope! Nope! Nope! Please no!

Analissa muttered in her mind several times feeling like dying. "Perhaps. It is turning night, Lord Ein and your highness please have a safe journey back home."

The Heroine does a slight clumsy curtsy before closing the door on them.

"Ugh..." she groaned, she couldn't feel her knees after all those hours of sitting trying to start some small talk with the prince. "I always knew communication was draining but that one asshole rich douchebag really didn't see how uncomfortable I was. Subtle hints won't work- kuhhh! I can't be rude to him or else I'm afraid he'll do something to the restaurant."