Chapter 45: New Route Event Start (II).

Liara sighs while holding her hands on her chest, as she helps the blonde girl with the boiler.

"It's rather easy isn't it? There's a few magic stones here for you to use, a few pieces are a little cheap and you can use that to fuel the boiler for a year of use." (Analissa) watches Liara through her every move studying her graceful figure.

Liara chuckles, placing the boiler on the side as it finishes preparing the ginger tea that would aid her coughing. "I'm sure you're already catching up on how to use this device, so I'm willing to hear what you want to talk about, Miss Analissa."

She takes a few cups out of the box and pours the hot beverage, and thankfully she packs a few fresh bread before going to the girl's dorm room so they could have something to munch on as they gossip. "As I said before, you can tell Mama Liara anything you'd like and I swear to not tell anyone."

"...If that's the case can you pinky promise me." (Analissa) walks over and offers her little pinky, Liara eyes her small stature and hand before taking it, wrapping it in her little pinky to swear a promise.

"I swear to the pinky promise." (Liara) smiles, indulging in the blonde girl's rather childish antics.

They didn't need to use [Obex Claustrum] for this one, the spell that would bind someone if not met their conditions for such after all it was a simple talk.

Analissa was beginning to slowly trust Liara anyways, "Ah but please let's have a seat in my bed. It may not be as comfy but it's what I have."

Liara nods and carefully sits down, tea in hand and notices the sleeping bird in one of the pillows.

"Zzz... Zzz..." (Losimer) has his loaf position down and didn't even notice Liara's presence, he was too tired last night and being summoned everyday was taking a toll on his body.

The villainess hasn't summoned him this much before to the point he's really exhausted.

"...hmm."

Milady Alarie's familiar being a freeloader in her place, if the lady sees him being all carefree and has already slept in Miss Analissa Blanchet's bed she wonders what would she say or think on the matter.

"Liara you know how... um... sorry this is a bit hard to explain.'' She starts off, hand shaking a little.

It wasn't only awkward but also... scary to admit.

Liara notices the girl's figure forgetting and realizes this must be something pretty serious.

"Oh no it's alright Miss Analissa, do take your time, please do know this is our private tea time and a private space we could talk." She assures the blonde girl, taking a small sip of her tea before Analissa could muster up the courage to tell her secret.

"You know how back then when I was trying out the blue dress Lady Evelyn bought for me before going to work- we talked."

"Yes that we did."

"And... the topic of my possibility of romantic relationships came up and terms of marriage." (Analissa) continues feeling even more nervous and anxious.