Chapter 21: A maid you don't want to mess with (I).

"Do behave, Miss Blanchet." were the last words Lady Evelyn uttered as she left her room.

Analissa breathed a sigh of relief but at the same time... her head was spinning because of all these missing fragments of memory in her mind.

"I can't remember doing anything wrong last night! What did I do-?!" (Analissa) proceeded to yell at herself for being so stupid.

The Heroine was left all alone in her room while the villainess decided to just get changed in her study with her other spare uniforms. It would feel weird if she changed in her room where Miss Analissa Blanchet was staying temporarily.

With haste she changed, and came out so fair. She didn't need a maid for aid.

The villainess buckled her skirt and vest. The head sister of the maids came knocking on her door, it seems that Liara was awake and noticed the study had some light on so she must've guessed that her lady must be awake.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

The maid knocked on the door three times and waited for an answer.

"Come in." (Lady Evelyn) says over the other side of the door.

Liara takes a hold of the knob knowing it was safe to enter. She opens it to see her lady already in a uniform, usually they were the ones who were tasked on helping her put it on but what made her in a rush that she didn't need her maids to help her with such an easy task?

"Good morning, milady. I hope you slept well." (Liara) curtsies and the villainess sighs at the mention of sleeping well, to be honest she slept really well- perhaps too well last night.

"I see you're already in your uniform." the maids continue, commenting on her clothes.

"I will be heading to the academy in a much early time to notify our teachers about Miss Blanchet's state." (Lady Evelyn) explains sitting down in her chair facing her study table with a quill and a pen. "I got up early in order to write a letter of apology for Miss Blanchet being absent. Seeing that she would be unwell to properly write one I decided to do it for her."

With her serious expression she dipped the quill in ink and began writing a letter of apology for the blonde girl who was still in her room.

Liara Fischer watched her lady being so diligent on the matter that she wondered even more what was so special about that commoner girl that got milady this pumped up to write a letter early in the morning?

Once the letter was sorted out, she set the quill aside and rechecked the contents of the letter and once she was satisfied Lady Evelyn gave a little nod as she turned to her maid giving her a full set of instructions on what to do while she would be away in the academy.

"Liara, have Miss Blanchet have some breakfast in bed, before I leave make sure she drinks her medicine. Avoid any complications like last night." (Lady Evelyn) takes the letter to dry for a bit before placing it in an envelope and sealing it with her family crest with a magic stamp.