Chapter 26: The Taste of Orange (III).

We came back from the awkward situation of the Villainess asking for oranges on their Elf Professor.

Which is kind of a weird thing to think Professor Fraeya would have in hand because I mean- Don't you think just because she's an elf she would have oranges in her storage?

"Oranges, now isn't that something." (Professor Fraeya) couldn't help but smile faintly before hiding it.

"Why do you need oranges? They're rather a rare trade to have. You can't find them in your human kingdom and if you do, the price is costly."

The cost of a single orange was indeed a lot but for someone like the Duchess Alarie herself being surrounded by money all her life, she could buy a whole market of it.

'Is this some sort of... noble cravings?' (Professor Fraeya) continues to observe her student that certainly got her intrigued.

"I need it for an... acquaintance." She tells the Elf professor with so little context on who the acquaintance was but the Professor was already guessing who it was based on their little conversation in the classroom.

"An acquaintance, I see. I've heard our fruit would boost the human's weak constitution by eating it daily." She fixes her glasses by bringing them up to the bridge of her nose.

Lady Evelyn, hearing the parts about the fruit boosting the weak constitution of humans, thought of doing whatever she can to get those fruits to the girl waiting for her back at the dorm.

The professor noticed this subtle reaction in her expression of hers and decided to help if that's the case.

After all, even if she hasn't met, this student will still be her responsibility so its best to act early and help. "Perhaps this will even help Miss Analissa Blanchet get over her cold quickly if she eats the fruit."

"If that's the case do you know anything on how I will be able to obtain some?" (Lady Evelyn) looked really determined on getting that orange, the professor didn't know if she would be impressed or see her as a fool.

Who would be willing to go this far to buy some rare exotic fruit for an 'acquaintance', something is definitely not what it seems in both of their relationships and it definitely made her look twice at the Villainess.

"If you meet me at my staff office after all your classes..." (Professor Fraeya) tells Lady Evelyn who nods right away with no hesitation. "I will escort you to the private elf trading market and might even give you some insights on how to pick the good batches to take, good day Lady Evelyn."

"Good day, Professor."

With a bow and a curtsy from respective girls, the Professor continued her way to make it in time for the next class and the Villainess came back into the classroom where all eyes were on her once more.

Many of the guys hearing that Miss Analissa Blanchet was currently staying in her dorm, they all felt angry. They don't know why but they were already feeling territorial even if the one who took the Heroine into their room was a woman.