Chapter 7: The Heroine is so weak!

For the past three days before Analissa could receive the new uniform sent to her by Lady Evelyn.

The classes have been mundane and she hasn't had the opportunity to talk with Lady Evelyn because of one annoying obstacle.

Analissa was about to try and talk to the villainess once more but-

"Your ladyship-" she calls out to Lady Evelyn but without even a few seconds a hand separates them from talking.

"Commoner. I believe you have other duties to attend rather than disturb Evelyn." It was Lady Serene forbidding them to interact in any way. For some reason, Lady Evelyn is saying nothing.

Wasn't she the one who told her to never leave her side?

Then again... she also told her that she doesn't care what Analissa does as long as she doesn't stray away into the crown prince's arms. Analissa already promised to stay away so she can't really use anything for blackmail.

"Urgh!" Analissa bites her finger in annoyance.

Sure she can see the Villainess every six hours of the school day but who knew it would be so dreadful that she can't talk to her! "No matter what, I should focus on the next plan on getting stronger." (Analissa) smiles looking at Lord Ein who rests his head onto the palm of his hand listening to the lectures of their teacher.

He told her to meet each other on private training grounds only a few have access to.

And she comes in for the past three days on time. However...

"First we'll need to run some tests at what level of strength, agility and other things right now." (Lord Ein) says holding a wooden paper clip by the hand with some drawings listed on what she needed to do.

Analissa wore their p.e uniform for this occasion. It was their first day of training and she looked so excited if she had a tail it'd be wagging like crazy.

She never had the chance to do much outdoor activities before- all she did was gaming but now that she doesn't have a computer anymore Analissa might as well try getting onto some new helpful hobbies!

"Alright let's test your strength. Grab some weights you think you'll be able to carry." he points at the weights to the side. Immediately Analissa runs towards them and observes the medium weight that was the size of her head.

Surely she can carry something like this.

"Hngh..." she utters out in pain trying to lift the circular weight with both hands. Sweat was starting to form on her forehead and the color on her face changed to bright red. She has her eyes closed so she can't really tell what was going on but the adrenaline rushes her completely.

"Am I... hngh... lifting it?" she asks in excitement but keeps her eyes shut.

Lord Ein covers his mouth wanting to laugh. She's barely lifting it and it was a ten kilogram weight- how weak is this girl?

"Barely. Open your eyes and see for yourself." he tells Analissa and she could barely follow but she did what he told. She saw the weights barely above her knee and gave out.