Chapter 29: We had a deal, be true to it.

"Crown Prince Dereck, leave my home."

The Villainess walked over in a fit of rage, she tried her best not to show it on her face in the fit of the moment but it seems her anger got the best of her.

Threatening her maid, and demanding to see Miss Blanchet knowing what will happen if he dared to do so.

It made her really... angry.

...

The crown prince stopped arguing with the maid, seeing his other usual minor inconvenience.

"Evelyn, tell your maid to move at once. I must see her immediately." He walks forward trying his best to look menacing but deep inside he knew that it would take a lot more than that to have his so-called fiancé to obey him.

The villainess glared at the man in front of him.

"What do you think the people will say?! Have you no shame! You're engaged!"

"Hahaha! And you think that'll stop me! We're engaged, not married. I can do as I want." (Crown Prince Dereck) looks down on the girl, not moving her glare away from him he clicks his tongue. "So best not to stand in the way of my true love."

Clearly displeased with how obsessed she is with him, it's getting a little annoying. "Please, Evelyn you've been too obsessed with me ever since we were children- grow up. Jealousy isn't a good color on your face."

Excuse me?!

Lady Evelyn wanted to slap him, it wasn't jealousy, it was of duty!

Duty to be the future queen!

To which she promised her parents a role she was forced to perfect!

Does he think she wanted to play the role of a housewife for the future king?

No, everything has been planned the moment she was born. He dare say all of it was some sort of obsession she has for him!

However instead of lashing out on him with such unladylike actions. She decided her breath must not be wasted on filth.

"We made a promise, you will not visit me in my home. In return I wouldn't guard you twenty-four seven in school just as the king and queen asked me to." (Lady Evelyn) looked at him seriously and with a snap of her finger she chants a familiar spell.

"Obex Clastrum."

The spell of contracts and pacts, both promised to leave each other alone until it was the time of their wedding or any events where they needed to be together.

"You know how I hate people who break their promises."

She snaps her finger once more and slowly the crown prince's body slowly shivered, feeling cold. His butler immediately held his shoulders for support. "Y-Your highness!"

When it comes to matters of his master's marriage he can't say much, the future queen is no match for the title of the crown prince's butler.