Chapter 11: The Egg Project.

After securing her money scarcity with a new job and expected decent salary every month she just has to worry about magic and getting close to the Villainess in order to save her from death.

Then she also needs to remember to fulfill the promise she also made to Lord Ein.

Apparently he's not so bad after all!

In fact she's walking beside him right now when they've just arrived in the same halls! He seemed to look a little happier than before, Analissa could only wonder what could've happened?

"A lovely day isn't it, milord. Is this the reason for your smile today?" She starts off first holding her bag up front. The spring uniform colors blended very well with everyone else's seeing that it was new.

How convenient that some bird just threw it at her head.

Sadly, what our dearest Heroine doesn't know is that 'some bird' belonged to the Villainess and was now in charge of spying on her.

Lord Ein smiles widely feeling like he made an actual friend. "Yes it's quite a lovely day but I'm afraid this is not the reason why I'm in a good mood." he says casually, taking out a piece of paper out of his pockets and showing it to Analissa.

She leaned over a little and saw two love letters over his hands. It was a little ruffled but the heart seal was clear. "Lucky you. Who knew you'd be such a popular person." she says enviously. Well actually she knew he would have at least dozens of noble admirers for being a love interest in the game.

She's just jealous he got a love letter from a girl! All the males were after her, while it was certainly flattering she's not interested in any of them at all.

Lord Ein laughs at Analissa's compliment for him and hides the letter. "A boy and a girl placed them on my desk. They seem to want to gain my affection. However, I see nothing is working out for you in your end though." he thought of her childhood friend, Evelyn Alarie.

How cruel of her to keep this little rabbit waiting out in the cold. 

Just look at this pitiful man magnet but she doesn't even desire the affection of men.

Such a horrible curse. "Tsk, tsk." he clicks his tongue giving Analissa some pep talk if she'll need to make a move. "You know I overheard our professor in the beast keeping class make us partner up this evening. I suggest you use this opportunity to get close to the person you like."

Analissa's eyes widened in surprise and excitement.

Beast keeping class? That exist here?! She's only seen such things in novels, movies that depict wizards and witches flying in their broom into a sacred magical school.

And she missed Lord Ein's last sentence of importance. He wonders if she's dealing with a smart girl or an oblivious one.

"Really?! What kind of beast will we be taming? Did you hear anything about that? Or will we need to summon our own beast?" she immediately immersed herself into nerd mode, her hands shaking like there was no tomorrow and eyes shining with stars inside of them.