Chapter 39: I... came to get oranges (III).

"Hmm... I wasn't expecting to go unnoticed so easily in this state." (Lady Evelyn) mutters to herself taking off the hood of her cloak.

Dark purple hair strands ran across her shoulders, sharp purple eyes that can easily detect any lie and red rose lips. Under her cloak was the same outfit from this morning, she didn't have time to change.

"All clear."

Realizing that it's safe she gave a big sigh and gave little Losimer a pat on the head.

"Tweet!" (Losimer) chirps as he watches his master avoid people left and right using the alleyways of the city.

He sat by her shoulder patiently, showing her the proper way of where the heroine worked.

Miss Analissa Blanchet was on duty, commoners would need to be in part time jobs to survive the harsh environment of high academic costs especially on projects.

Dueling materials, potion ingredients, books, uniforms that tend to get ruined by jealous classmates and food expenses.

"..." (Lady Evelyn) understood why the girl took on a job. Walking she frowned, feeling horrible for thinking she must've gotten a job to-

To...

Would she excuse her fiancé again? Would she get a job for the sake of being noticed by her husband? So that she could have him for the sake of being Queen?

"No... she's not like that." (Lady Evelyn) knew the blonde girl was someone who kept her promises. Her smile was true, her eyes would always stare at hers whenever they would meet.

No matter how much she denied it, there would be a weird sound playing once she met those light blue eyes.

She wonders if there was a way she could help on the matter if the blonde girl was in need of financial help.

"Losimer how much farther are we?" (Lady Evelyn) asks Losimer who talked telepathically to her master, telling the villainess that the place was close. "Alright, I've actually never been here myself... It would make a difference from hearing your usual reports to actually visiting the place she worked."

The Villainess nervously looked around the place, the sun was going down and it seemed that the store would soon be closing.

"Is it too late for us to come in? Perhaps I can just wait out here- at the entrance?" she asks her familiar what would be the next best course of action, but Losimer just stares at her in a deadpan manner thinking his master was just making excuses again.

"Tweet! Tweet?"

"Oh... It's creepy if I wait out on her in the entrance? I see... I never really thought of it like that." (Lady Evelyn) was starting to feel like a stalker and that was bad.

Never in her nineteen years of age has she done this kind of thing before.

"Losimer what should I do? I... don't exactly know what my relationship with Miss Blanchet is yet- so- I don't..." (Lady Evelyn) pulls back her hood trying to hide her flustered look on her face.