Chapter 27: Getting the oranges (I).

It was the next class for the day, after the elf professor Fraeya everyone was a bit tense after that introducing themselves to her, certainly it was draining.

Well everyone was rather drained except for our Lady Evelyn and Lord Ein who looked unfazed by the activity of introducing yourselves was nothing but a mere child's play of work.

Anyone should be able to at least introduce themselves under the presence of some other race other than humans.

To think that these other nobilities were nervous under the eye of an Elven diplomat, they froze.

"I heard elven teachers are strict... Now I'm all nervous just thinking about the next lesson we'll have."

"We really have bad luck when it comes to it- have you seen last year's class- they didn't have any of that last I heard."

"Probably it's because we have the future queen in our class as well as some other highly ranked nobles. They probably having an elf teach us would I don't know- make more better quality nobles in the making?"

Everyone's morale was down, the boys once more looked at the Heroine's chair and sighed tiringly missing their goddess so deeply. She wasn't in the class and after hearing from Lady Evelyn that she was sick, currently in her quarters they were conflicted.

"If Miss Blanchet were here, she would've made a wonderful introduction that would leave the teacher speechless I presume!" One boy started complimenting and soon the others followed.

"Don't presume-! She will surely leave not only the teacher but us speechless with her beautiful voice!"

"Oh Analissa Blanchet! Truly she's a goddess amongst us! If only she wasn't sick..."

They preached to their heart's content.

The girls on the other hand continued to see Miss Analissa's figure to be threatening and would wish that she stayed sick for days- even weeks. They were happy to see that the little commoner was out of their sight.

"The commoner girl- hmph I knew she wouldn't be able to keep up with our curricula. She should've just stayed and enrolled into a commoner school instead." One girl laughed and pointed out that commoners wouldn't be able to keep up with nobles, I mean just look at her!

"Truly, look at her being sick already. Urgh... if she dare comes close to me and attempts to even try to talk-" The other girl crosses her arms looking rigged, imagining if the blonde small figure even tried conversing with her seemed like it was the end of the world.

"Hmph, if she was in my mere presence I wouldn't hesitate to call on my maids and usher her out into the classroom." The two girls laughed with another, thinking of her fragile figure she definitely looked easy to break. "We're not allowed to have maids inside our classroom but you are so right, Lady Agatha!"

Lady Evelyn could hear everyone and their blatant wishes towards the sickly girl that she has over her room.