Chapter 9: Heroine Halo's power!

Farrah Whitlock, the new unlocked side character with scary physical features was now helping our Heroine on finding a part-time job because she was financially struggling.

The both of them were having a pleasant conversation until Farrah stopped into an almost run down restaurant with a sign 'Whitlock Resto'. Some of the windows had cracks in it and the place had overgrown weeds in the side.

Farrah looks around before opening the door for Analissa who still smiles politely at her in understanding.

Deep inside Farrah was afraid the restaurant's physical outlook would turn off Analissa's want to work there but it didn't seem to be the case. "Um... please come inside." (Farrah)

Squeak...

The door opens making a squeaky sound and Farrah moves aside to let the petite blonde girl in. "Thank you." (Analissa) walks inside and sees a well kept place, but it was all empty.

The wooden chairs and tables had no one on it. It was clean, well organized and... huh?

"W-What's that smell?" (Analissa) asks, her nose perking up and couldn't help but sniff the air due to smelling something appetizing.

Farrah seems to be happy to be home and was very welcoming to the new girl she just met. "My grandma must be cooking... would you like to have a seat? You're surely famished after all the suitor chasing." she walks over to an empty chair and pulls it out for her.

What a gentlewoman! Still the whole chasing suitor joke got her giggling a little because she was right.

Analissa nodded in reply, taking the offered seat and sitting properly with her back straight as she waited for Farrah to bring whatever her grandma was deliciously making. "I'll be back in a bit, Miss." (Farrah) leaves Analissa to inspect anything interesting inside the café.

The atmosphere of the place was nice and quiet, it might be good for an introverted person like her but clearly this can't be good for the business.

Are they perhaps struggling? She's not seeing any staff near either, maybe it's just Farrah and her grandparents... that's not good. The outside look is certainly not welcoming customers either.

"I'm back Miss Analissa." a gentle soft voice called out to her, Analissa looks up to see Farrah balancing some trays in her hand, her biceps flexing a little.

"Oh- Welcome back!" (Analissa) motioned for Farrah to perhaps sit with her. The charm on this woman was certainly scary because the other girl couldn't deny her request to sit with her.

The lady full of scars smiled happily setting down the steaming hot dish in front of Analissa. "Wow..." (Analissa) was simply amazed to see what was in front of her.

A very fine meal, sauté vegetables full of seasonings, some mashed potatoes on the side and some thick gravy. There was also some dessert on another plate and it was an apple tart! The sugar glistened and Analissa swears that it was the most mouth watering thing she has ever seen. "My grandmother will be here in a bit, please make yourself comfortable." (Farrah) takes the seat beside her looking happy that in a long while finally a customer showed up!