Chapter 5: Stupid Bird!

There was only a small light from a magic stone illuminating in the small dorm room. Our Heroine, Analissa, holds out her hand in front of a book while she sat down in the middle of her bed with her eyes closed full of concentration.

Now, it's a good thing that even on the first day she got her source of weapons and an instructor on how to fight.

Analissa just needs to focus and channel that magic energy that's built up inside of her.

"Inventorium...." she casts the spell out with a barely light glow.

She tries to place the book in her inventory, it floats for a bit- Analissa gasps in excitement thinking that the spell worked but she lost focus.

Plump!

The book came down on the bed sheets and a frustrated girl holds her hair in annoyance. "I don't get magic in here. Back on the otome game we just had to push buttons not actually study or anything like that-"

Analissa takes the book a little mad and tries reading the contents of it.

"These are potions? Oh cool... They have some weird potions in here but I don't think that will help my current situation."

Analissa closes the book and sighs feeling tired. She stopped practicing how to do magic properly and looked at the other things the Heroine owned that's been messed around by her unknown bullies.

Her school uniform has some new torn cuts but nothing some little sewing can fix. If the Heroine even has any of those, it's bad enough that she doesn't have her original memory and she'll need to rely on everything she knows about the game instead.

"Come on, isn't there anything that the Heroine might have packed that's useful?" she mutters cursing at the Heroine for being so unprepared she also found out that the original Analissa doesn't have much money!

And she can't exactly go and add money to the deal with Lord Einsel.

He'll probably make fun of her or something like that. Analissa holds her almost empty wallet that won't last her for long. The game's currency are just the classic gold and silver coins.

"Oh oof." (Analissa) opens her pouch and almost kneeled to the ground in bitterness.

She's dead ass broke y'all and she's in a fancy private elite school. "And this world doesn't have instant ramen. My savior throughout college- and basically my whole life."

The Heroine clocks her head toward a cabinet where finally she found a sewing kit in a small wooden circle container and tried fixing her uniform. She knew how to take care of herself, due to being an only child in her past life with the stereotypical busy parents that had no time for her.

She basically has to raise herself, it wasn't that bad and there were just some cases where she was lonely but that's okay.

"There we go..." Analissa takes the needle gently, putting the thread in and cutting it with her teeth. She finds the many torn cuts on her uniform and frowns. Clearly the uniform wasn't that damaged but still... Who would do this to her when she just started the game?