Chapter 50: The First Event (I).

The decided event of the classroom to be held in the school festival was an act of play.

Analissa Blanchet who suggested the idea while thinking of the villainess in mind couldn't help but feel her back breaking from all the preparation that's been happening.

"I've already prepared the script, it will be from the classic love story of the frog prince and the princess bound by the curse the prince takes in the form of the frog and once given true love's kiss- only then may the curse be lifted." (Lord Ein) smiles sheepishly, holding the script in his hand and begins handing out a few copies.

"A frog prince... gets a kiss from the princess?"

Every boy in class was all thinking the same thing.

"If Miss Blanchet were to be the princess-!" They all imagined Miss Analissa Blanchet in a beautiful elegant dress, a kiss- only one lucky man would be the prince!

Lord Ein was already seeing his classmates' reaction and everyone seemed so ecstatic and excited. "Now to be fair we all know the lovely story of this tale. We will need two main characters and the rest will be the side characters. For now we'll vote on who will be the prince and the princess."

"Yes!"

"I'm so excited!"

"Kyah same~!"

Lord Ein shakes his head and asks for the class to be quiet, "I want all the voting to be fair. Seeing that well... to give a fair chance to the other ladies- we all know who would be the automatic princess if all of us voted."

He gestures to all the guys in the classroom knowing that they wouldn't care for any other woman but other than Miss Blanchet. "So I have decided that the voting will be separate, ladies- please vote on who you think is the most perfect fit to be the princess and the gentlemen will vote on the prince."

"What?!"

"That's unfair, Lord Ein!"

"While it might be true..."

"On the contrary, we all know it's not fair. Well, let's ask the ladies if they agree with my opinion." (Lord Ein) was mostly looking at Miss Analissa who smiles widely knowing that now- she's for sure not getting the role as princess because all the girls in her class hate her guts very much!

She's never been so happy to be hated this much!

"I love the idea, Lord Ein." (Analissa) says to the president of the class as she chuckles in victory at not taking the main role of the play, meaning the story is definitely changing. "Why don't we go ahead and start voting so we can have the costume tailored as soon as possible?"

'I have no plan of being the princess and I would prefer not being in the spotlight at all!' she thinks to herself, nodding in agreement. 'Now we'll just see who will take on the role of the princess.'

"First we'll vote on who should be the princess." (Lord Ein) writes on the board of a few roles. "You may raise your hand and suggest a classmate, then if it's alright with them they will be the princess."

The villainess with no hesitation raises her hands.

"Yes?"

Lady Evelyn turns to Analissa with a soft smile on her face. "I nominate Miss Blanchet, for the role of princess."

"E-Eh?"

Right-! Every girl in the classroom hates her except for the villainess! So she didn't even think about the one percent chance of her being nominated.