Chapter 174

After Ling Chunan and the others left, Lu Jiayu quickly contacted Bai Mu's doctor to prepare for the surgery. The disease was really unbearable, but when she paid the surgery fee, she checked the balance and found that there were two With a deposit of more than one million, I felt both grateful and guilty at the same time.

What she was grateful for was that Ling Chunan came to her rescue in times of need. What she felt guilty about was that she had not even visited Ling Chunan once in more than a year.

Lu Jiayu secretly made up his mind to treat Ling Chunan well in the future.

Ling Chunan didn't care whether Lu Jiayu was grateful to him. Trading two million for more than 10,000 energy points was already a profit for him.

When Lu Group's stock price fell all the way down, Lu Linfeng, under Ling Chunan's instructions, quickly acquired a lot of Lu Group's controlling shares at a very low price. Adding those in the hands of Mrs. Lu and Bai Yuanyuan, nearly 60% , the remaining scattered shares were picked up by Lin, and Ling Chunan did not pursue it. Anyway, the absolute right to speak was already in his hands.

After getting the final controlling stake, Ling Chunan went to Lu's again.

Compared with the bustling scene before, the Lu family now feels a bit more depressed. Secretary Yang was sitting at the front desk, his eyes lit up when he saw Ling Chunan come in, and he quickly stood up, "Lu...Mr. Lu "Why are you here?"

"I have something to discuss with the president." Ling Chunan said.

"President Lu is in the office. Please wait a moment. I'll report to him." Secretary Yang picked up the phone and said, "President, you have a guest. It's Mr. Lu, okay."

"Mr. Lu, You can just go up from the dedicated elevator." Secretary Yang hung up, "Are you here alone? Do you need me to take you up?"

"No, thank you, I still remember the way." shook his head. Of course he didn't come alone, he was the only one who entered the company.

"Come in."

The voice of the head of the Lu family came from inside the door, and Ling Chunan's hand that knocked on the door changed its posture and opened the door.

"Xiaoyan, why are you here?" The head of the Lu family put down the hand that was rubbing his temples. His eyes were bloodshot and his face looked tired. It could be seen that he had not had a good rest for many days.

Ling Chunan sat down on the chair in front of his desk, "How is the company lately?"

"Oh." The head of the Lu family sighed, then shook his head, and then realized that Ling Chunan couldn't see, and said: " The capital chain is completely broken and cannot be repaired. Banks refuse loans. Companies in the same industry are making trouble, especially Lin's. They have recently acquired a lot of Lu's equity. If this continues, we can last for at most... half a month. "

He has devoted all his life's efforts to the Lu family. How can he be willing to be brought to such an end by a little girl?

098: "Host, Master Lu is crying."

"Yes."

Master Lu quickly recovered and wiped his eyes as if nothing had happened, "Xiaoyan, you have also seen the current situation of the company. I promised you last time I'm afraid I can't do it, I'm sorry."

Of course, Ling Chunan knew that the Lu family leader wanted him to come back as the deputy general manager, but he had never thought about coming back to work in the company, and of course he didn't mind if the Lu family leader returned. Being able to fulfill his promise, he shook his head and said, "It's okay. I have something to discuss with you today."