Chapter 32

When Chi Feng came with people, the first thing he saw was a man whose right arm had been shaved cleanly, with a knife stuck in his chest. He was already dead. The death of that man was extremely miserable, even for him. I saw a lot of dead people, and I was so frightened that my face turned livid.

Zhang Mingsha was lying on the ground not far away, with a large pool of blood on the back of his head, but he seemed to be still alive.

Duan Chengyuan's chest was full of blood, and he was standing up with Ling Chunan in his arms.

"Duan, Mr. Duan, are you okay?" Chi Feng's eyes fell on the blood-red color on Duan Chengyuan's chest.

"It's okay." Duan Chengyuan said, then pointed to Zhang Mingsha on the ground and the disabled camera in the corner, "It's all taken care of."

Seeing the coldness in Duan Chengyuan's eyes, Chi Feng couldn't help but shudder. , and then replied: "Yes."

It was dark when Ling Chunan woke up, and he was tightly held in Duan Chengyuan's arms. The man's breathing was very shallow, and there were obvious black spots under his eyes. There is a light stubble on his chin and he looks tired.

Ling Chunan did not move, and asked 098 in his mind: "How long have I slept?"

"Half a month, host." 098 replied, "Duan Chengyuan has completely taken power."

"What are the sequelae?" Ling Chunan suddenly asked.

098 did not answer immediately this time, but asked: "Host, why do you want to save him?"

"I will die if he doesn't come." Ling Chunan said.

So you were moved by his hero saving the beauty? 098 was about to ask a question when he heard Ling Chunan continue: "If I die and the mission fails, a thousand energy points will be deducted." "

..."

"He saved me. I will definitely complete the mission in the future and get More energy points." Ling Chunan closed his eyes again, "Besides, without him, I will starve. So it's not a loss to save him."

098, who thought he might hear the host's true love for the man, was already beaten by Ling Chunan. Chu Nan was shocked by his words, and was silent for a while before he regained his words, "Host, strictly speaking, there is no thing in the system store that can bring people back to life. The Tongyuan Talisman is a special item, and its principle is based on Bartering, exchange of equal value, and only the user himself can exchange."

"So?" Ling Chunan's voice was calm.

"You are now delicate and frail, you may suffer from diseases, and your life span has been reduced to twenty years." Seeing that Ling Chunan seemed to be unfazed, 098 continued: "Originally, you were supposed to trade your life for your life, but now you Still alive, so... this body can no longer grow."

"If I remember correctly, my current height is 1.2 meters?"

"Yes, host, 20 kilograms." 098 accurately reported Ling Chunan body data.

"I'm only eight years old." Ling Chunan asked again, "Is there a solution?" He is so young and can't feel anything. He doesn't want to be abstinent for the whole world!

"No, host." 098's voice was calm.

"098, you are gloating."

"Return to the host, I didn't." 098 lied against the conscience of the system. The unruly and harmonious life of the host in the first two mission worlds did cause some harm to it.

"Forget it." Ling Chunan suddenly said, "The food is saved, and it won't have any impact if we don't fall in love." Anyway, he didn't feel anything in his body, and it wasn't him who was holding it back.