Chapter 100

Mulinke actually looks pretty good. After losing some weight, the contours that were originally filled with fat have deepened. He has big eyes and long eyelashes. The key is that his skin is particularly supple and supple. Ling Chunan wipes it clean. With the water on his face, he rubbed his face and showed a big smile to his current appearance in the mirror.

098: ...so cute. Those little tiger fangs and dimples are just cheating.

After tidying up the instrument, Ling Chunan opened the bathroom door and walked out. At this time, there was no courier at the door. The housekeeping robot was waiting at the door. In front of it was a large box. Hearing Ling Chunan's footsteps, The housekeeping robot's round head turned 180 degrees and looked over, "Master, your express delivery has been signed for." "

Host, you haven't bought anything in the past few days." 098 quickly reminded, "There must be fraud in this. Maybe it's the male protagonist's conspiracy!"

Ling Chunan nodded, "I understand." Then he found a small note from the box.

[Hello, Mr. Mu, this is the exclusive contractor you ordered from our company three years ago. I wish you a happy relationship. --Yinshan Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd. 〕

"Check what did 'I' order three years ago?" Ling Chunan looked at the small note in his hand with interest.

"Okay." 098 quickly checked the original owner's previous purchase records. "He came of age three years ago and did order a robot companion when he came out of the house." It did not appear in the original article because Mulinke died too early. , thinking like this, 098 feels a lot more at ease.

In this world, if a person has a disability or is unwilling to marry a human being, he or she can apply to get his own exclusive contractor, an artificial intelligence robot, as a lifelong partner after he reaches adulthood. Provided, of course, that they pay enough credits.

Compared with ordinary home robots, this kind of robot has lost its metal shell, and its appearance is completely consistent with that of humans. They also have flesh and blood and thoughts like humans. The only difference is that their brains and hearts are made of metal. Without human emotions, their only input emotional programming is loyalty.

According to the original description, one of the male protagonist's harems was such a robot, so Ling Chunan was not surprised. He reached out and started to unpack the package.

While watching Ling Chunan unpacking the box, 098 wondered: "I remember that Mulinke was supposed to be heterosexual before. How could he find such a tall partner?" "Maybe

someone cut him off along the way." Ling Chunan made a choice. Eyebrow, I quickly opened the first layer of packaging.

After listening to Ling Chunan's words, 098 didn't think much, and its attention quickly came to the person in the box. With 098's aesthetics, I can hardly think of any adjectives to express the appearance of the person in front of me. Then it heard the sigh of its host, "So handsome!"

"Activation method: a kiss." 098 read the instruction manual, "Host, I remember that the male protagonist's robots are not activated like this. This is obviously to take advantage of you. "

Well, he's so handsome, it's not certain who will take advantage of whom." Ling Chunan replied casually, but his eyes remained on the other person's face, his expression seemed a little confused.

098 was shocked. The host was looking at it so intently. Could this robot be that man?

Thinking like this, 098 subconsciously began to detect his soul fluctuations, "Host, there are no soul fluctuations in this body, and there is no heartbeat or breathing." In other words, it is no different from other robots.