Chapter 117

Just as Ling Chunan planned, he ran away from home, but it was a month later than he originally planned. The reason is...

"098, why do vampires also have dragon genes?" Ling Chunan He rubbed his still sore waist. Although his body's recovery was no problem, when he thought of the man's posture on the bed, his walking legs were still a little weak.

"Host, I believe he became like this because he met you." 098 complimented appropriately, "But host, are you sure he won't catch up if you leave like this?" After becoming partners, vampires can sense each other at any time. If this is the case, 098 has no idea what the meaning of the host running away from home is.

Ling Chunan: "I can guarantee that he will not come to me within a month."

Thinking of the small note Ling Chunan left before leaving, 098 was speechless.

Yuan Congshu didn't expect that he just had a brief video conference, and his baby left without knowing it, and he couldn't sense the other person's presence at all. He only found a small note in the room, which briefly said I wrote a sentence - I want to go out for a walk and don't want to see you for the time being.

After reading the typed words over and over again, Yuan Congshu showed no expression. Finally he sighed and carefully put the note away.

After being summoned, the vampire elder in the manor who was fertilizing the vines hurried over, "Your Majesty, what are your orders?"

Ling Chunan's shield did not last long, and then he openly exposed his traces. , but as he expected, the man did not follow. What followed was the charming vampire elder. However, seeing that he did not show up, Ling Chunan simply pretended not to notice.

Shengyuan University is one of the most well-known universities in the country. It is located in Jiangcheng. Su Ziqi and Shu Yiheng are both freshmen this year. However, because Ling Chunan took two months off, this is the first time for him to show up at the school. At this time, Su Ziqi was already one of the famous school belles.

After returning to school and reporting for leave with the teacher, Ling Chunan carried her schoolbag and went to the classroom.

There are thirty students in each class. Usually, the four classes of the same major have a large class together. Because it is a freshman, there are relatively few students skipping classes. It is now between classes, and the lecture theater is full of people.

Ling Chunan looked at the class schedule and entered the classroom naturally.

Some people are born to be luminous. The moment they enter the classroom, the classroom that was noisy just now becomes silent.

Ling Chunan's current body appearance itself is top-notch. Before becoming a vampire, his temperament was that of the brother next door. But after becoming a vampire, especially after inheriting Yuan Congshu's blood emperor core, he became infected with a kind of... Although he had tried his best to restrain the unique aura of the vampires, he still had a special temperament in the eyes of outsiders. No wonder these students were shocked.

Two seconds later, a female voice broke the calm, "Comrade, classmate, are you here to find someone?" "

Hello, I am Shu Yiheng from Finance Class 5. I have something to do after reporting for the past two months. I have classes and my vacation just ended today." Ling Chunan answered with a smile.

"What? He's the mysterious man who hasn't shown up for two months since school started?" "He's

so handsome. There aren't enough girls in our class, so there's a handsome guy. It's so unfair. It's over. Brother may want to I have been single for four years."