Chapter 125

"She might become a vampire." Ling Chunan said.

"No, I don't want to become a vampire even if I die." Zhang Yunya's weak voice came from Su Ziqi's arms.

"No, it won't be." Su Ziqi took a breath. The fingers holding Zhang Yunya's shoulder turned white, and the blood from the injured arm began to flow out again. "How could Xiaoya become a vampire?"

Zhang Yunya stretched out her hand to touch it . She touched Su Ziqi's face and said, "Don't cry."

Su Ziqi blinked and shed more tears, "It's all my fault. If it wasn't for protecting me, you wouldn't..." "

No, it's none of your business. "...I said I would protect you."

"But..." Su Ziqi cried again as she spoke.

098, who was watching the scene, finally couldn't help it, "Host, why did you lie to them?"

A human bitten by a vampire can avoid becoming a vampire if the original vampire is present before the mutation. Otherwise, in the original text The female protagonist will no longer be trapped by a few vampire male protagonists.

Ling Chunan did not answer 098's question, and sat on the sofa calmly. Yuan Congshu rubbed his shoulders diligently, and the two of them looked like they were watching a show.

The two girls, who were still sitting and lying on the ground, didn't notice them at all.

"Why are you so stupid? They didn't even look at you just now. If you just ran away, you wouldn't be bitten." Su Ziqi whimpered, "Why did you save me? We haven't known each other for long."

"Xiao Qi , you know? I actually didn't like you at first sight." Zhang Yunya suddenly changed the topic. She moved her gaze away from Su Ziqi's face, her expression became a little dazed, as if she was reminiscing, "The second time I saw you. It was in the school library. I still remember it was dusk. At that time, you were holding an idiom dictionary and reading it. The sun shone on the side of your face. I accidentally moved the chair and you raised your head and smiled at me. For a moment, I thought I saw an angel, ahem..."

Su Ziqi seemed stunned and didn't speak for a long time.

Zhang Yunya coughed a few times, and then continued: "You may think it's a bit ridiculous to say it, and I think so too. Although I haven't been in love in the past twenty years, I can be sure that the person I like must be a boy. Until I met you, you can say that I was only attracted by your appearance at first, but after getting along with you later, I discovered, how could there be such a cute girl in this world? Every move and every frown of yours As soon as I smiled, I deeply remembered that I wanted to lose weight because I felt that I was too fat and not worthy of you. I originally wanted to tell you that I like you after I successfully lost weight." "Maybe you do

n't believe it. , but I really want to take care of you for the rest of my life." Zhang Yunya slowly closed her eyes, tears falling from the corners of her eyes, "You may think I'm disgusting, I'm sorry, I'm just afraid... after today, there won't be any The opportunity has come."

At this time, Su Ziqi was already crying, she kept shaking her head, but did not speak.

"It's normal for you to feel sick. After all, you used to like Shu Yiheng. He is really a good boy. If I leave, you will be very happy with him." Zhang Yunya did not open his eyes again.

"No, no, I don't like him anymore..." Su Ziqi refused in a gravelly voice, "I don't want you to leave."

"Silly girl." Zhang Yunya sighed.

"No matter what you become, I can promise to give you a chance to pursue her. Don't leave." Su Ziqi held Zhang Yunya tightly and promised while crying.