Chapter 164

After Tan Zhilang helped Ling Chunan come in, Lan Zhengxing stared at him for several seconds, then stood up and greeted him warmly: "Come, come and sit." After

making Ling Chunan sit down, Tan Zhilang stared. This old classmate who had nothing to do to be attentive glanced at him and then said: "Doctor Lan, please show him quickly, can this eyelid recover?"

Can't someone introduce themselves first? Lan Zhengxing also glared at Tan Zhilang. The corners of Tan Zhilang's mouth twitched, but he didn't say anything.

"Hello, I am Lan Zhengxing. I have been an old classmate of Tan Zhilang for ten years. I am currently a doctor of ophthalmology in Country Y, but I plan to stay in China recently."

Lan Zhengxing stretched out his hand towards Ling Chunan, and then realized He couldn't see it, and when he was about to take it back, he was held by a hand, "Hello, Lu Jiayan."

Ling Chunan quickly took his hand back, or in other words, Tan Zhilang quickly inserted it between them. Among the people, Ling Chunan was not too forceful and helped him sit down on the sofa next to him.

098: "Host, you don't know the expression on his face when you held his hand just now, hahaha, if he didn't like the heroine in the original text, I would have thought he fell in love with you at first sight."

"How do you know him? Won't you fall in love with me at first sight?" Ling Chunan asked.

"......"It can not be?

"Doctor Lan." Ling Chunan spoke first, "My eyesight cannot be cured now. You can make a diagnosis directly. During this time, I have become accustomed to living my life. Blindness has not caused much harm to me. Influence. The reason why I came with the housekeeper was because I didn't want to ruin his good intentions. "

... And because you are the second male supporting actor, 098 silently completed what Ling Chunan had not finished.

Unexpectedly, Ling Chunan refused treatment when he opened his mouth. Lan Zhengxing frowned and advised: "In my opinion, we still need to check it out. It's not that I don't trust Dr. Tang's judgment, but it's just in case there are other different results."

Dr. Tang He was Ling Chunan's former attending doctor. His medical skills were extraordinary and considered top-notch in the country. When he heard Tan Zhilang talk about Ling Chunan's condition before, Lan Zhengxing felt it was a bit difficult. Now it seems even more difficult. Done.

The patient's lack of cooperation is the biggest trouble.

Neither Ling Chunan nor the original Lu Jiayan would be willing to expose his condition voluntarily. Ling Chunan found it troublesome, and Lu Jiayan should have very complicated emotions towards the heroine at this time, but he is a dead man. Brain, since he has done it, he will not regret it. He must not want the heroine to know what he has done. In the original text, he did it very successfully. Until he died, the heroine did not know what he was looking at. his.

Ling Chunan stood up and smiled at Lan Zhengxing, "No need to check. Thank you, Doctor Lan. If someone from the Lu family asks about it later, please just tell them that it is impossible to cure. As for the reason, ," At this point, the bitterness on his face flashed, but his smile soon returned, "Don't ask. Sorry, I have to leave first. I have something to do at home."

After saying that, Ling Chunan said. Walking towards the door, he bumped into the corner of the table with a loud bang on the way.

Tan Zhilang quickly ran over to support him, "I'll take you back."

After Tan Zhilang and Ling Chunan left, Lan Zhengxing walked back and forth in the office twice, then opened the door and said to the assistant in the office outside: "All appointments for diagnosis have been postponed for two hours."