Chapter 161

Ling Chunan naturally noticed Bai Yuanyuan's movements, but since he couldn't see it now, he just pretended that he couldn't see it.

However, 098 couldn't help but said, "Host, this person is too much. Even if you and she are siblings in name, they were boyfriend and girlfriend before. She knows that you can't see her, but she still acts openly and openly." Looking at other men in front of you!"

"Other men?" Ling Chunan repeated.

"Uh," 098 was speechless for a moment, and then replied tremblingly: "You, your man."

Ling Chunan didn't say anything, his face was normal, "You continue."

"..."

A few minutes later, the head of the Lu family saw Lu Linfeng off in person. When he came down from upstairs, the smile on his face still had a hint of subtle respect. When he saw Ling Chunan, he gave a rare smile, "Xiao Yan, it's not convenient for you. Dad will take you back later."

"No, I'll open it ." The car is coming." Lu Linfeng refused.

"Okay, I'll take you to the door." The head of the Lu family said with a smile.

Bai Yuanyuan couldn't wait to stand up to say hello since the two of them came downstairs, but was completely ignored. Until the three of them walked out of the living room, they still had a frozen smile and had no chance to say a word. Lu Linfeng's attention was on Ling Chunan from beginning to end. He didn't even look at her.

However, 098 paid attention to Bai Yuanyuan. Seeing this, it silently added in its heart that it was so embarrassing. However, it is not worthy of sympathy at all. She fell in love with someone who was not good enough. She actually fell in love with the man of her own host. After learning that he was her uncle, she still remained lustful. It was simply too ignorant.

After the head of the Lu family came back from seeing off Ling Chunan and the others, Bai Yuanyuan hurriedly adjusted her expression and walked up quickly, "Dad, who was that gentleman just now?"

"You girls, don't ask about these things. By the way, you are today How was the blind date? Why are you back so early?" asked the head of the Lu family.

"Lin, Master Lin is a very nice person." Bai Yuanyuan was caught off guard by the question and replied hurriedly.

The head of the Lu family didn't care whether what she said was true or not, "As long as we get along well, I have other things to do, so you can make your own arrangements."

"Okay, okay." Bai Yuanyuan looked a little aggrieved.

The head of the Lu family did not look at her again and strode upstairs.

"Baby, do you really want to go to work at Lu's?" Lu Linfeng asked as he was driving.

"Yeah." Ling Chunan replied, "Is there any problem?"

"It's not a problem, but the Lu family's environment is complicated and people are scattered. If you go, you have to pay attention to safety." Lu Linfeng explained.

Ling Chunan nodded, "Okay."

After a while, Lu Linfeng still seemed a little worried, "Baby, if you want to work, I have a friend who also runs a company. Why not go to his company? You will definitely learn more than Lu. "More."

"No, I'm just going to have some fun," Ling Chunan said.

"Okay then," the man who always put Ling Chunan's wishes first replied, if you are unhappy in the Lu family, come back and my little uncle will vent your anger.

"Why do you think my company is like a wolf's den when you say that? " "Ling Chunan tilted his head.

At this time, the speed of the car slowed down a little. The man reached out and touched the top of Ling Chunan's head, "Baby, you are still young, and there are some things you don't understand yet. I will tell you slowly in the future. "