Chapter 86

Feng Buyu pulled Ling Chunan into his arms, "Baby, what's wrong?"

Ling Chunan buried his head in the man's chest and took a deep breath. Before he could speak, Feng Buyu said naturally. Rolled up his sleeves.

More than half an hour had passed when the two of them came out of the alley. Feng Buyu came out with Ling Chunan in his arms. The bodyguard who had been guarding the alley glanced at Ling Chunan who seemed to be asleep and did not dare to speak. , opened the car door respectfully.

When Ling Chunan woke up, he had already returned to the room. He yawned, "098, what's wrong with this body?" I didn't feel anything wrong since I didn't go out much. Today, I only went out for a few hours, and there was no strenuous exercise. , to be so tired.

"Returning to the host, this should be a sequelae after the mermaid transformed into a human body." 098 replied, "And the longer you stay away from the ocean, the more serious the sequelae will be. After all, the mermaid is a marine creature. "After a pause, 098 continued, "It is recommended that you take a dip in the sea water at least once a week, otherwise you will probably die of thirst..."

At this point, 098 felt a little guilty, as it did not notice the physical condition of its host. .

Ling Chunan nodded, "I understand." No wonder he felt that the pond in the backyard was so attractive to him. It turned out that it was really the instinct of this body.

However, he did not go swimming immediately. Instead, he got up and turned on the computer. He entered the URL skillfully and pressed Enter.

The clean and beautiful school forum came into view, and a post was floating on the homepage. The post was titled "Shocked!" The truth you don't know is that the number one student in school is actually such a person! --He actually did such a thing on the street! 》, the first floor is the video that Ling Chunan previously signaled 098 to send.

"098, I didn't expect that you would be such a clickbait." Ling Chunan looked at the name of the post for a few seconds, and then sighed.

"Yes, is there anything wrong?" 098 was a little uneasy. It was obviously Ling Chunan who asked it to write it casually. He also said that the more people would read it, the better. When it was sent out, it was a bit nervous, but now it looked at Ling Chu. Nan's expressionless face felt a little panicked for no reason.

"It's really great." Ling Chunan praised.

"Thank you, host." But next time you compliment someone, could you please stop gasping for breath? The system is scared to death.

"Okay, I'll pay attention." Ling Chunan said, "But next time you complain about me, can you not say it out loud, otherwise I may not be able to help but report you for being unfriendly to the host." "

I'm sorry, Host, I won't do it next time." When did it get the habit of speaking its thoughts out loud? Obviously this problem didn't exist before.

Ling Chunan turned his attention to the post again.

Because "Spiritual World" is being updated these days, the students who are the main players in the game are very busy, and the usually quiet forum seems to be very lively, so the post 098 naturally became popular.

Qin Xuyang is handsome, and he is relatively high-profile. He has become a celebrity in the school in the first year. He usually has no black spots. Many girls like him very much. It can be said that when he first saw this post, , most people went in with the intention of clearing his name.

Floor 1: Fire Tongs Liu Ming, I haven't watched the video yet, but has the male idol provoked anyone recently? Looks very unlucky.

2nd floor: Small bench selling melon seeds in the front row.