【Seventh Arc】Chapter 96

Just when Ling Chunan threw the bead into the black hole, when 098 thought he was dead, he suddenly felt the scene in front of him change, and he appeared on the small island where Ling Chunan had stayed before, and Who else is holding its host, not Feng Buyu?

Because the impact just now was too great, Feng Buyu completely protected Ling Chunan in his arms. Now he looked very embarrassed, especially on his back, which was bloody and bloody. However, he didn't seem to care at all and just kept repeating it. Looking at Ling Chunan, "Is your baby okay? Are there any injuries?"

"No injuries, I'm fine." Ling Chunan's eyes were a little complicated, but he quickly regained his clarity, "I'll heal your injuries."

"Host, you Did you make an appointment with Feng Buyu?" No wonder 098 is so suspicious. It has obviously helped place a substitute in Ling Chunan's room. It has only been more than two hours since the two of them separated. If it hadn't been the appointment, it wouldn't have done it. Do not believe.

While Ling Chunan was treating Feng Buyu's injuries, he replied: "Then just think that we have made an appointment."

Why did he admit it so readily this time? 098 was a little confused, and then it suddenly realized that this time Ling Chunan came out completely without telling Feng Buyu. The two of them had never said anything about the mission before. No matter from which aspect, Feng Buyu It was impossible for Yudu to know Ling Chunan's plan.

Obviously Ling Chunan was teasing it again.

But no matter what, the mission is accomplished.

At the same time, the second plot that Ling Chunan had been longing for finally came down.

As Ling Chunan had guessed before, the plot of the second part has taken a huge turn. "Spirit World" is not an ordinary game. In the later stages of its development, the male protagonist first discovered that there are cultivation techniques in the game, and even immortal cultivation techniques. Fadu can bring out the real world. At the same time, a new type of virus spread from the ocean in the real world begins to erode the world. Various epidemic diseases have broken out among humans and they are on the verge of extinction.

Relying on the skills he learned from the game, the male protagonist led mankind to fight against the virus, and finally defeated the virus and became the leader and overlord of mankind.

What kind of whimsical plot is this? 098 was almost impressed by the creator of this world, but it noticed one detail, "Host, the Holy Land Stone that the male protagonist used to purify the world in the end was also an amplifier, right?" "You didn't say that amplifiers

are only Is it only available in the system store? Will questers appear in the original text?"

"The original world is just a primitive nascent world, and of course questers cannot appear." 098 replied subconsciously, "So what exactly is it? Host, do you know?"

"I know, you've seen it too."

"Huh? What is it?"

However, Ling Chunan was obviously no longer in the mood to answer 098's question. After recovering a little, Feng Buyu actually pressed him on the beach.

"Do you remember, once I asked Feng Buyu how long his dragon clan could live, and how he answered?" When Ling Chunan was about to answer this question for 098, more than half the time had passed since 098 asked the question. It was 1 month, and there was still a large can of kidney-tonifying love soup sent by the old housekeeper on the bedside table on his left.

Thanks to 098's good memory, it quickly recalled the memory fragments from that time.

At that time, Feng Buyu's expression was a little stiff, "Why did you think of asking this, baby?" "