Chapter 81

Qingcao Yiyi is very good-looking, with a standard beauty face, ranking fifth among the beauties in the game. She was followed by two flower protectors, who looked kind and cheerful when they saw Ling Chunan.

Qingcao Yiyi looked around Ling Chunan, and after making sure there was no one else, she smiled at him, and her tone was quite affectionate, "Nanzhou, what a coincidence, you are also here to play a copy? By the way, didn't you say you wanted to Are you bringing someone with you? Why isn't your friend with you?"

"He has just entered the game and is still in the novice village." Ling Chunan replied. The expression he looked at Qingcao Yiyi had a hint of obsession and joy, which was consistent with his memory of Luo Yiyi. Ning looked at this girl with the same look.

"That's really a pity." Qingcao Yiyi said. She brushed her long hair around her ears, and a hint of pride flashed deep in her eyes. "By the way, you don't have enough herbs. Why don't you make a list for me and I'll help you. How about preparing the materials?"

"Host, don't agree to her, she still wants you to be her free labor force." 098 reminded.

"Do I look that stupid?"

"..."

When Qingcao Yiyi proposed the plan, the two flower protectors behind her began to look at Ling Chunan unfriendlyly. This boy had the opportunity to serve the beauty. Are you even negotiating terms?

Ling Chunan completely ignored the gazes of the two people and focused on Qingcao Yiyi. He shook his head and said, "No, thank you. I haven't been online for so long. I can't keep up with my level now. I plan to practice hard during this period." "

Qingcao Yiyi frowned slightly after hearing this. It was clear that when Bu Yu Nanzhou looked at her before, his eyes were full of obsession. No matter what she asked for, she happily agreed. Although it seems that her attitude has not changed now, he obviously Without the previous enthusiasm, maybe he was really worried about not being able to keep up with the level. Thinking like this, Qingcao Yiyi said: "How about we take you to level up?"

As soon as he finished speaking, before Ling Chunan could refuse, The two flower guardians had already shown their weapons, "Boy, I advise you not to toast or eat as a penalty. It is your blessing that Qingcao Yiyi allows you to help. What does it mean to push back and hold back?" "

I, I don't. "'Crybaby' Ling Chunan's face turned pale under the momentum of the two of them, and tears were on the verge of falling from his eyes. "I really don't have time." "I

just said that I would upgrade you, you kid, you don't know what's good and what's good." The tall man said fiercely. Seeing the tears in his eyes, he laughed again, "Haha, do you see? This kid is about to cry after just two words. He is so girly and looks like a little kid." Girl, you are not a little bitch, are you?" The two people laughed together.

"You two!" Qingcao Yiyi glared at the two laughing people before comforting Ling Chunan and said: "Nanzhou, don't pay attention to them. These two people are like this. They don't cover their mouths. They didn't mean to say that to you. "

Yeah, I know, thank you, Sister Yiyi." Ling Chunan nodded with red eyes and pursed lips, "I still have to do the task, are you going to play the dungeon?" "

Oh, you I would have forgotten it if you didn't tell me." Qingcao Yiyi looked at the time and said, "Nanzhou, let's get back in touch later."

As she said that, Qingcao Yiyi led two flower guardians and walked across the limited-time secret realm near Lingchu Nanchao.

When passing by Ling Chunan, the two people even gave Ling Chunan a middle finger.

098 almost exploded with anger, "Host, are you going to let them go like this? These three people have gone too far!" Especially Qingcao Yiyi, who is artificial and fake, and just disgusting to look at.