Chapter 90

Qin Xuyang had actually done well in the game before, but recently he was really unlucky. Not only was his hidden career taken away, but even Xu Wei, who he had always thought would be on his side, had sex with other men. The alliance betrayed him and lost this opportunity. Basically, it was impossible for him to become a person at the top of the game, because from the starting point, he was one step slower than others.

So he must use some means.

Qin Xuyang accidentally knew the identity of Murong Xue. Murong Xue was the only daughter of Murong Ming, and Murong Ming was the CEO of Jinyue Group, the well-known "Spirit World" development company.

Murong Xue has a beautiful appearance. She grew up in fine clothes and fine food, and is quite ignorant of worldly affairs.

Such a little girl, as long as the operation is done correctly, it is easy to get all her sincerity, which Qin Xuyang is all too familiar with.

So he bribed two gangsters at that time, and when Murong Xue was alone, he blocked her in an alley, and he became a hero to save the beauty.

Sure enough, after that time, this innocent and lovely rich lady became obsessed with him.

However, Qin Xuyang never expected that the two gangsters who had agreed to never have anything to do with each other would appear in front of him again.

"It's you again!" Murong Xue obviously recognized these two gangsters, her eyes were full of fear, "What do you want to do again?"

The gangsters were also a little confused, so they saw Qin Xuyang last time, and Qin Xuyang was their boss. The customer, there is no doubt that he placed the order this time, but now the script is different from what was promised.

"Xue'er, don't be afraid, I'm here." Qin Xuyang stopped in front of Murong Xue with a stern expression.

Seeing that Qin Xuyang didn't have any instructions, the two gangsters' brains, which were not very useful to begin with, were short-circuited.

The two sides were in a stalemate for two minutes, and one of the gangsters finally couldn't hold back and spoke, "Boss, didn't you say it was the same as last time? Why are you here too? What should we do next?"

Qin Xuyang was silent for two seconds, and immediately Realizing that he might have been tricked, he frowned and said seriously: "What are you talking about? When did I become your boss? I don't know you at all!" The

other gangster was also upright, "Whoever gives us money is the boss. The money you gave us last time just happened to be spent, but I don't understand, why do you city people like to play the same routine twice? I look at this girl as the same one last time... Hmm. "Not

yet. " After saying that, the gangster was covered by the other one. He looked at Qin Xuyang and said, "Yes, I'm sorry, boss. My brother has a quick mouth. Don't blame him. We won't charge you this time. Goodbye." "

Looking at the two gangsters leaving in a hurry, and then looking at Murong Xue who was looking at him in disbelief, Qin Xuyang panicked, "Xue, Xue'er, listen to my explanation."

Murong Xue woke up at this time, and what happened At this point, she still didn't understand. She sneered when she heard this, "What do you want to explain? Do you want to hear how you asked these two gangsters to rape me last time and then acted as the savior? Thank you, I haven't seen much of the world, but that doesn't mean I'm that stupid."

"I, it's really not me..."

"Haha, do you laugh at this in your heart every time I come to see you? Girl, is that stupid? Thank you for making me realize that people's hearts are sinister. I'll just treat it as a lesson from you these days."