Chapter 26

098: "...How can you give such a gift to a patient?" The host's taste is indeed unique.

Ling Chunan just pretended that he didn't hear 098's question, parked the car in the hospital parking lot, pulled the hat on his head, and walked straight upstairs.

Zhang Ye lives in the general ward. Ling Chunan did not greet him first this time. When he entered, he happened to see Zhang Ye talking to a woman. The atmosphere seemed quite warm.

"Zhang Ye, are you feeling well?" Ling Chunan knocked on the door, walked in and placed the fruit basket next to the hospital bed. Then he asked doubtfully: "Is this sister-in-law?" "

Ah, Anan?" Zhang Ye His expression was a little stiff, "Why are you here?" Then he waved to the woman, "Quick, go make a cup of tea."

The woman looked ordinary, but had a kind expression. She smiled at Ling Chunan and went out.

"Why is this person such a scumbag? He has a wife and yet..." 098 was a little surprised. In the plot, Ling Chunan was described from the side, not to mention his agent, but he actually had a wife and still had such feelings towards the host. The emotions also imprison the host.

098 sympathizes with Ling Chunan even more.

Ling Chunan sat down in front of the agent's bed as if nothing had happened, "Sister-in-law seems to be a nice person."

Zhang Ye's eyes wandered for a moment and he laughed dryly, "Anan, what are you doing here today? I will be discharged from the hospital the day after tomorrow. , there is no need to come here to visit."

"It doesn't matter, it's just that it's been a little inconvenient for me not to have an agent recently. I think you've almost recovered and didn't come to visit, so I feel a little guilty." Seeing that the other party didn't want to talk more about women. , Ling Chunan thoughtfully changed the subject, "You will be going to work in a few days. My recent work progress has been sent to your email, but in order for you to better understand the content of my next film, I specially found some similar movies. , you go back and take a look."

Zhang Ye took the pile of DVDs with a smile, and then his expression was fixed on surprise. The cover on the top showed a bloody mouth with the name "Horrible Ogre" written on it. The following is almost the same tone.

Until they left the hospital, 098 was still thinking about the agent's shocked expression after receiving the gift, "Host, do you really plan to take on that kind of movie next time?"

It flipped through the plot, and there was no similar script in it. .

"I've picked up the answer, didn't you see?" Ling Chunan drove slowly, "098, as my system, you pay too little attention to me, I'm a little sad."

Although Ling Chunan said The words were said expressionlessly, but 098 still felt guilty for some reason, "...I'm sorry, host, it's 098's fault."

Then 098 specifically inquired about Ling Chunan's next drama not long ago, and suddenly realized It's really no wonder that it didn't notice. When he got the script, Ling Chunan only glanced at it twice before accepting it, and it only had time to see the name of the script and the extremely normal plot at the front.

Who would have thought that its content is so cruel...

Judging from the previous content, this script is about a surgeon who has extremely superb medical skills. The previous scenes in the script are all about how the doctor saved people.

And a little later, it turned out that the extremely handsome doctor made an appointment with a beautiful girl to go home. While serving coffee, he accidentally poured the coffee on the girl. At this point, he could still regard it as a normal couple getting along. , but the result was a scene where the girl's family posted missing person notices everywhere a few days later, and the doctor walked by expressionlessly.