Chapter 126

Looking at the news that was constantly attacking him, Yuan Jiu patted his chest. It was so dangerous that he almost spilled the beans. If the emperor knew that he was gossiping about them behind their backs, he would not be able to bear the consequences and walk away.

Then he was horrified to find that the excuse he just casually mentioned came true, and Yuan Congshu really called him.

When Yuan Jiuzhan entered the study through the front door with trepidation, Yuan Congshu piled a lot of documents on the desk, and Ling Chunan lay lazily on the soft couch, playing games on his mobile phone.

It seemed that he didn't notice him gossiping about them. Yuan Jiu breathed a sigh of relief, "Yuan Jiu has met the emperor and his highness."

"Yuan Jiu, you can't bring those four princes back to country C without my permission. Entry."

Yuan Jiu was startled and looked up at Yuan Congshu, only to find that he didn't even raise his head. Ling Chunan was still playing the game. Yuan Jiu knew that this decision was equivalent to completely expelling the four princes. Yuan Jiu cried tears of sympathy for them in his heart, and then quickly replied: "Yes."

Three days later, Yuan Jiu took several people who were temporarily detained. The vampire who sealed the energy left.

"Counterattack value +5%, the current counterattack value is 75%, host, please continue to work hard."

098: "Host, there are still two male protagonists who have not shown up."

"Got it." Ling Chunan looked at the hand in his hand. Concert Tickets, and looked at Zhang Yunya next to him who was looking at him expectantly, with some doubts in his eyes.

Seeing Ling Chunan looking at her, Zhang Yunya looked excited and said, "Yiheng, come with us to watch Ran Fenglin's concert next weekend! Xiaoqi has already agreed. I specially bought two more tickets. You can call me uncle too. Come here, how about it?"

Zhang Yunya's voice was not soft, and the classmates who heard Ran Fenglin's name crowded over.

"Are they really Ran Fenglin's concert tickets? I waited all night before they went on sale the day before yesterday and couldn't get them!"

"Don't mention it, I also stayed all night and fell asleep half an hour before they went on sale. Then I woke up. The tickets are gone."

"Zhang Cui, no, Yun Ya, why are you so good? Do you have more tickets? Sell me one and I'll give you twice the price."

...

Ran Fenglin is the current popular singer One of the most famous singers, he has been crowned the King of Singer for three consecutive years since his debut. His voice is said to be more seductive than a siren. When I heard that he was coming to Jiangcheng to hold a concert, countless men and women went crazy and all the tickets were sold out. Zhang Yunya was able to get four tickets under such circumstances, even though they were only tickets for the middle row, which is enough to show that she has strong financial strength.

You know, the lowest-priced back-row standing ticket online has been sold for 30,000 yuan.

For a time, Zhang Yunya became the most popular person in the class, and everyone was eyeing the two tickets.

Zhang Yunya had never been treated so warmly by her classmates, and she couldn't help but feel at a loss, "I don't sell tickets, we are going to see it next week."

Ling Chunan patted her on the shoulder, "Sell it, I will buy it too I'll bring the ticket to you in two days."

"Why is this so embarrassing?" Zhang Yunya quickly refused.