Chapter 170

Everyone looked at each other in confusion, wondering why this new manager was up to something. As a fledgling manager, it was already inappropriate for her to appear on this occasion, and she openly opposed the resolution of the president and shareholders. It's really inappropriate.

Under the attention of everyone, Bai Yuanyuan stood up. She looked around at the shareholders present, and finally looked at Ling Chunan for a few seconds, then turned to the head of the Lu family, "I don't agree with Lu Jiayan taking over the position of president."

"The reason." The head of the Lu family His face fell.

Bai Yuanyuan looked at Ling Chunan who was sitting there as if nothing had happened, and there was no expression of surprise on his face. She felt a little weak for some reason, but she quickly gathered her momentum and turned over the documents in front of her. He opened the door and said to the head of the Lu family: "He is not qualified to inherit the Lu family's property."

As soon as he said this, the originally quiet conference room exploded, everyone started talking, and the scene became chaotic.

The head of the Lu family frowned and slapped the table.

The discussion stopped abruptly.

"You should tell me." The head of the Lu family turned to Bai Yuanyuan and slowed down his tone, "Why is he not qualified?"

"President, please take a look at this document first." Bai Yuanyuan was still a little measured at the critical moment. Gao Heel placed the document in front of the head of the Lu family.

098: "Host, that document includes what happened in the hospital that year, Mrs. Lu's surgery report, and the DNA identification reports of Lu Jiayan and the head of the Lu family."

Ling Chunan nodded slightly, "Interesting."

098: " ..." Why does it think that the host is here to watch a show today?

The head of the Lu family gave Bai Yuanyuan a cold look, and then started to read the document. After reading a few lines, his face turned dark. After quickly flipping through the information, the head of the Lu family took a deep breath and said: "Sorry, the CEO's The election may have to be postponed.

Let's adjourn the meeting. Thank you for your hard work. "Shareholders who are full of gossip, you look at me and I look at you. Seeing that there is really no excitement to see, I can only reluctantly adjourn the meeting. After all, this is my family. Housework, they're a little out of place here too.

But they seem to have experienced big news today! President Lu's son is not President Lu's biological son. It's so exciting!

Soon only Ling Chunan, Bai Yuanyuan and President Lu were left in the conference room.

The head of the Lu family was sitting at the front seat, looking at the documents in his hands with a dark face. Bai Yuanyuan stood aside with an innocent look on his face. Ling Chunan was still sitting in his original position, one place away from the head of the Lu family.

The atmosphere was frozen to freezing point.

"Where did all this information come from?" The head of the Lu family looked up at Bai Yuanyuan.

She didn't expect that the head of the Lu family would not question Ling Chunan first. Instead, he would focus on the source of the information. Bai Yuanyuan was frightened by the coldness in his eyes and said, "Someone gave it to me. I, I think the information is quite good." It's complete, it doesn't look like it's fake, just..."

The bewildered look was really innocent. The head of the Lu family looked at her for a while and then looked away, then glanced at Ling Chunan who seemed completely unaware, "Xiaoyan. "