Chapter 33

The little girl wore a princess hairband on her head, and her soft black hair lay smoothly on her neck. She had big eyes and a curious expression. She asked: "Are you a child of this family?" "

Okay. Cute!" Ling Chunan exclaimed in his heart, "But why is she so tall?"

098: "Host, she is the standard height for a child of this age." The implication is that Ling Chunan is too short.

Xiao Yuanlin was a child adopted by the Xiao family three years ago. She had just turned eleven now and was only a few months older than Ling Chunan, but Ling Chunan had to look up to her.

Seeing that Ling Chunan didn't speak and was just looking at her, Xiao Yuanlin took a few steps forward and squatted down next to Ling Chunan. She made no secret of her good impression of him and said, "Hello, my name is Xiao Yuanlin. I am on the 11th this year." What's your name?"

Ling Chunan blinked, "I..."

"Baby, why don't you call me daddy when you wake up?" Chengyuan's voice came from the stairwell at this time.

Ling Chunan turned around and saw Duan Chengyuan who was going upstairs. He was then picked up from the ground. He put his hands around Duan Chengyuan's neck and kissed him, "I want to find daddy."

Duan Chengyuan's heart melted and the smile on his face became even bigger. He couldn't hide it, even the look he looked at the little girl next to him was much kinder.

However, Xiao Yuanlin was so frightened that she took two steps back when Duan Chengyuan looked over.

"Linlin, go home." At this time, a voice came from downstairs.

Xiao Yuanlin felt like she was being pardoned, "Goodbye, uncle, goodbye, brother!"

"Why did she run?" Ling Chunan asked, looking at the back of the little girl stumbling away in a hurry.

"Maybe he is in a hurry to go home." Duan Chengyuan carried Ling Chunan back to the room, "Are you hungry, baby?"

Ling Chunan immediately forgot about the little girl.

After that, Ling Chunan didn't see Xiao Yuanlin again for a long time, until one day, Ling Chunan went downstairs and saw the little girl sitting upright at the dining table.

Seeing Ling Chunan, the little girl waved to him, her eyes full of excitement, "Little brother!"

"She can just call him brother. Why do you need to add a small character in front of it?" Ling Chunan was a little dissatisfied with this title.

098: "Because you are indeed very young."

"..."

Ling Chunan decided to ignore her and slowly walked to his seat and sat down, waiting for Duan Chengyuan to come back.

As if she didn't notice Ling Chunan's coldness, Xiao Yuanlin came over with a smile, "My parents had something to do, so they sent me to my uncle's house to stay for a few days. Little brother, are you my uncle's child? I saw you calling last time His father."

"Little brother, what's your name?"

"Duan Yuanlang." Ling Chunan really couldn't accept the fact that she was talking about a little brother.

"Our names are similar, brother Yuanlang." Xiao Yuanlin was very happy to find such a common ground, "What grade are you in now?" "

I didn't study, I hired a tutor." Ling Chunan answered, then tilted his head Looking at Xiao Yuanlin, "Is school fun?"

"There are many friends in school, and I like going to school the most." Then the little girl started chattering to Ling Chunan about her friends in school and all kinds of interesting things that happened.