Chapter 168

"Host, you don't really want to take over the position of president, do you?" 098 asked on the way back.

"Do you think it's possible?" Ling Chunan asked.

098 immediately replied: "Impossible." The host is so lazy, how can he take over a company without any trouble? It is okay to manage it in a short time, but it is impossible to think about it in the long term.

Ling Chunan smiled and did not answer.

098 always felt that Ling Chunan's smile was a bit meaningful, and it felt like someone else was going to be unlucky.

The head of the Lu family, who was a workaholic, did not come to the company the next day. Ling Chunan finished handling the matters at hand and said, "098, look what happened to the Lu family."

098, who had been holding back the gossip, saw Ling Chunan. Finally free, he quickly replied, "Host, after you and the adults left last night, Mrs. Lu went home, and then the two of them quarreled, and the quarrel was very violent. Mrs. Lu took the heroine back to her parents' home in anger. The head of the Lu family is now coaxing his wife. "

Whether it is in the original text or in reality, the Lu family couple is very loving at this stage. They have been married for more than 20 years and have never had a quarrel. Even in the original text, It was later discovered that Lu Jiayan was a boy brought in by Mrs. Lu. The head of the Lu family was just furious at that time. Later, Mrs. Lu comforted him as soon as she cried. This time the head of the Lu family handed over the equity to Ling Chunan, but gave Lu Jiayan to Ling Chunan. The madam was so angry that she went back to her hometown, but she didn't want the son she brought to inherit the family property. Especially now that Bai Yuanyuan, her biological daughter, was so fond of her, her heart had long gone to the limit, and there was no Lu Lu in her eyes. Yoshihiko.

The head of the Lu family, on the other hand, believed that his son was promising and capable of taking on big responsibilities, so he made the decision so early. The reason why this scene did not happen in the original text was naturally related to Lu Jiayan after he became blind and learned that his girlfriend was his biological sister. It has something to do with being depressed.

"Host, Mrs. Lu insists on letting Mr. Lu take back the equity that was handed over to you, but without explaining the specific reasons, Mr. Lu naturally disagrees and is still in a stalemate." 098 continued to report the scene, "They are at Mrs. Lu's natal home. We were talking in the garden, and the hostess was eavesdropping from behind the rockery."

Hearing this, Ling Chunan nodded, "098, go and tell the hostess a little bit about the fact that I may not be the son of the Lu family."

"Yes, host. "098 suddenly became a little excited, the host is going to cause trouble again!

In the end, the negotiation between the head of the Lu family and Mrs. Lu broke up. Naturally, Mrs. Lu did not return to the Lu family, but stayed in the Zhang family with Bai Yuanyuan.

"Mom, dad is gone." Bai Yuanyuan stepped forward to comfort Mrs. Lu. She patted Mrs. Lu's shoulder and stretched out her arms to hug her. "Isn't it good for dad to hand over the equity to his younger brother? Sooner or later, he will inherit the family business. "Don't be angry."

"You..." Mrs. Lu hesitated, then shook her head, "Okay, I'm fine. We'll go back in a few days. I still have 25% of the shares. I'll transfer them first." I'll give you 15%, and I'll give you the rest when you get married."

"Huh?" Bai Yuanyuan was stunned for a moment, then a flash of ecstasy flashed in his eyes, then he suppressed it and shook his head violently, "How is this possible? When I came home, didn't my father say that the family business will be inherited by my younger brother?