Chapter 173

098 glanced at the person in the driver's seat, and then quietly asked Ling Chunan: "Host, aren't you afraid that this person is a bad guy?"

"What are you afraid of?" Ling Chunan asked, "He can't beat him. Me."

"..." That's not necessarily the case.

Ten minutes later, the car stopped in a remote alley, and then a weight fell on Ling Chunan, "Handsome guy, do you want a shot?"

Ling Chunan raised his eyebrows, "Okay, how come? ?"

Before he finished speaking, his mouth was blocked.

After the kiss, Ling Chunan was panting a little, and put her knee on the man's high-spirited place. "No more fuss, there are more serious things to do."

"Baby, how did you recognize me?" Lu Linfeng asked a little aggrievedly. , he changed his voice on purpose.

"I recognize you even when you turn into ashes." Ling Chunan pushed Lu Linfeng again, "Drive, go to Dongcheng District."

Although the words were not nice, Lu Linfeng was still very happy that he was in the heart of his baby and in Ling Chu's heart. Nan kissed her on the lips before returning to the driving seat and started the car happily.

Dongcheng District and Xicheng District can be said to be two extremes, and they are also the polarization between poverty and wealth.

The overly narrow streets were crowded with old stilts on both sides, with large blood-red letters "HAIL" written on a few cement walls, and a strange stench filled the air.

As soon as he got off the car, Lu Linfeng frowned at the garbage and black puddles everywhere on the ground. He walked to the other side of the car in a few steps and reached out to hold the hand of Ling Chunan who was getting out of the car. "Baby, I'll carry you, tell me I just want to go."

Ling Chunan felt relaxed and lay on Lu Linfeng's back, "Look for a small church near here, with a three-story building, and there is a small bungalow full of ivy below."

" Okay." Lu Linfeng lifted Ling Chunan up and saw the small church at the end of the street, walking around the puddle and striding towards it.

The small bungalow looked a bit eerie because it was covered with ivy. Some of the old wooden doors were closed tightly. But the only good thing was that the door was very clean. Lu Linfeng knocked on the door at Ling Chunan's instruction. .

A few seconds later, a very slight sound of footsteps came out, but the door was not opened.

Lu Linfeng knocked on the door again. The person behind the door even held his breath. After a long stalemate, the person asked: "Who is it?"

It was a female voice. The voice was soft and soft, but it was very nice. .

Ling Chunan poked Lu Linfeng's shoulder, "Put me down."

Lu Linfeng put Ling Chunan down obediently, but held his hand.

Ling Chunan didn't break away, but knocked on the door with his other hand, "Sister, it's me."

The door creaked open, and Lu Jiayu was full of disbelief, "Ah, Ayan, why are you here?"

" This is uncle." Ling Chunan introduced, "I'm sorry, sister, I haven't come to see you during this time."

"No, it's okay. I wish you still remembered me." Lu Jiayu's voice was a little choked. She had a bad personality. He is weak and has not been close to Lu Jiayan since he was a child. He did not expect that Ling Chunan would still be willing to see her now.