Chapter 17

There were more than a dozen people who broke into the villa first, all of whom were tall and strong. Ling Chunan saw Tong Xiaoxiao behind the crowd at a glance. He blinked and seemed a little confused, "What do you want? ?"

The leader was a strong man with a metal power. He looked at Ling Chunan and said in a disdainful voice, "Xiaoxiao, did this pretty boy steal your ancestral jade pendant?" "

I, Let's go back and forget about this matter." Tong Xiaoxiao took a step forward and tugged on the man's sleeve, looking a little at a loss. "Although the jade pendant is very important to me, it's not good to break into a private house like this."

Tong Xiaoxiao said . She is pure and beautiful, and is the only healer in the Jingcheng base. She was greatly welcomed as soon as she entered the circle of healers. In addition, she often went on missions together in the past month, and she was basically the one who got injured among the healers. During the treatment, everyone was more or less favored by her, so when they heard that she had been bullied and suffered great injustice, and even the ancestral jade pendant was robbed, the team of superpowers Many indignant people came forward to defend her.

Hearing what she said, the superpowers who were a little soft-hearted after seeing Ling Chunan's good looks looked at him even more sharply, "Boy, if you have sense, hand over the things quickly. Although he looks like a girl, he is also He's a butt seller, but he's also a man after all. What's the point of robbing a little girl?"

Ling Chunan's eyes swept around everyone, and finally stopped at Tong Xiaoxiao's pitiful face, and happened to meet her. With a trace of malice in his eyes, he suddenly laughed and clapped his hands.

Everyone couldn't help being stunned by his reaction. The leading man turned red and was about to curse, but was interrupted by Ling Chunan. He said: "Tong Xiaoxiao, when did my jade pendant become your ancestral heirloom? You Let me tell you, what does it look like? What is it used for?"

"It is crescent-shaped, about the size of a thumb." Under the gaze of everyone, Tong Xiaoxiao said with certainty.

Ling Chunan asked: "What color?"

Tong Xiaoxiao was surprised and replied: "Silver white."

"What else is there? What other features are on it?" Ling Chunan seemed to be smiling but not smiling.

Tong Xiaoxiao suddenly felt a little panicked. In her previous life, she only had a glimpse, and she didn't know exactly what the jade pendant looked like. She could only tell the general shape and color, but she didn't know what the characteristics were. She murmured for a long time without saying a word. Come.

Everyone cast suspicious eyes on Tong Xiaoxiao. They are not stupid. Through the brief conversation between the two just now, it was obvious that Tong Xiaoxiao was not familiar with the jade pendant. Since she said that the jade pendant was passed down from her ancestors, it was extremely important, so important. It's ridiculous that she doesn't know the simple characteristics of things.

Tong Xiaoxiao pursed her lips, feeling shocked. Did Ling Chunan already know that there was space inside the jade pendant? But regardless of whether he knew it or not, things about the Jade Pendant Space could not be revealed to more people, so she shook her head.

Ling Chunan smiled kindly, "Then let me tell you, the jade pendant is crescent-shaped and about the size of a thumb, but it is not silver white, but milky white." He turned his palm over, and a milky white jade pendant appeared in his palm.

Tong Xiaoxiao turned pale and retorted: "I haven't seen it for so long. It's normal for me to forget what it looks like."

Ling Chunan nodded noncommittally and said slowly: "It's normal, but the end of this jade pendant My surname is engraved on it, could it be that your ancestor's surname was Ling?" Then, without waiting for Tong Xiaoxiao to answer, he added: "I know you resented my rejection of your confession, but I did it for your own good. What I naturally like is Man, if I agree to you, I will delay you."