Chapter 145

After hanging up the communicator, Ma Rui immediately opened the pattern sent by Ling Chunan.

As the heir to a leading mecha manufacturing family, Ma Rui doesn't like mecha design very much, but he has been exposed to it since he was a child, so he still has a basic understanding of it. Especially now that he is majoring in mecha design, his eyesight is naturally not that bad. , the first time he saw the pattern, he couldn't help but widen his eyes.

In the past few years, Ma Rui knew that Ling Chunan was designing mechas, but he never expected that Ling Chunan would give him such a surprise, whether it was in terms of appearance or practical design in all aspects, just from the drawings. It's flawless. Although we don't know its performance yet, Ma Rui guarantees that if this mecha is successfully manufactured, it will definitely be an S-level or above, or even SS-level super mecha!

The excited Ma Rui was about to contact Ling Chunan when he suddenly thought of what Ling Chunan said before about the cost. He was so excited when he saw the drawings just now and just glanced at the production materials. Now he calmed down and took a closer look. He was so excited. The grinning mouth suddenly opened several times wider.

When Ling Chunan saw Ma Rui's video communication request, he glanced at the man who had just entered the house unceremoniously and was cleaning the house himself. He stood up and walked to the study room. "What's the matter?"

Ma Rui was still looking blank. Seeing the shocked expression on Ling Chunan's face, he immediately realized that he had accidentally sent a voice communication request into a video communication request. A trace of annoyance flashed in his eyes, but he quickly came back to his senses, "Ah Chen, I I just saw your drawings. There are no problems with the details. It can be put into production."

"Yes." Ling Chunan nodded, "I know."

098 was very proud. It had tested this personally. How could there be any problems? .

At this time, Ma Rui frowned, "But..."

"I have checked the raw materials before. They are all achievable today. Some of them are relatively rare. Please pay more attention. I will give you the market price." I'll pay you." Ling Chunan obviously knew what Ma Rui was hesitating about, "By the way, I want you to keep the matter about this mecha a secret." "

Okay." Ma Rui nodded, "Materials are not a problem. My family has many mines in several nearby galaxies, so I don't need to pay the market price. I said before that I would give it to you, but I can't afford it now. I'm really sorry, but I still have the ability to get a 20% discount. I'll just talk to my father later."

"Thank you."

Ling Chunan didn't refuse this time, and Ma Rui finally breathed a sigh of relief, "I'll discuss the manufacturing of the mecha with my father. Don't worry about keeping it confidential. My family Absolutely safe."

The raw materials of mechas on the market now usually range from several million to tens of millions of star coins, and the selling price ranges from tens of millions to one billion. Even if they are customized by the royal family, the price of raw materials will not exceed 20 at most. Billions of star coins, and the price range of mecha design drawings drawn by ordinary students is usually between several million and tens of millions, so Ma Rui had vowed to give it to Ling Chunan before.

However, he did not expect that the cost would be as high as three billion!

After school was over the next day, Ma Rui waited early at the door of Ling Chunan's classroom. Seeing him coming out, he hurriedly greeted him, "Ah Chen, my father wants to see you. He is now at the Hanton Hotel outside the school."