Chapter 69

Bai Zishu kicked the steamed buns wandering around his legs away, took a deep breath, and wanted to calm down.

He thought so, but Bai Zishu couldn't calm down at all. He revealed Tang Lefeng's name and asked Tang Lefeng to record the dry sound. He thought that with Tang Lefeng's popularity, the crew would not be able to give it. role, but he didn't expect that reality would give him a slap in the face like this.

Thinking of the fact that he had promised Tang Lefeng that he would win the role, Bai Zishu's face turned pale. He had never been so embarrassed.

At this time, the steamed bun that had just climbed up turned to his feet again, and Bai Zishu kicked him hard with a twisted look on his face.

"Ouch..."

With a shrill scream, two pure white puppies about the size of an adult's palm were kicked out and rolled to the ground against the door frame. Their stomachs continued to rise and fall. They never screamed again, nor did they scream. Didn't get up again.

After smashing the keyboard and mouse into a mess again, Bai Zishu finally managed to calm down.

He glanced at the seemingly dead puppy at the door, and a trace of joy flashed in his eyes, "Yes!"

"Host, the male protagonist was so cruel!" 098 suddenly shouted, "He actually kicked his dog. Dead!"

"Steamed buns?" asked Ling Chunan, who was pretending to be asleep.

Mantou is a white miniature dog. He is three years old this year. It was a coming-of-age gift given to Bai Zishu by the Bai family's parents three years ago. However, for some reason, he is much closer to Bai Zimu than Bai Zishu, especially in those few months. Bai Zimu had few friends, so he especially liked the puppy. After moving out, he often returned to Bai's house mostly to see the steamed buns. He also proposed to raise steamed buns by himself, but Bai Zimu was rejected by Bai Zimu. He refused because it was inconvenient for him to be alone.

Bai Zimu never saw Bai Zishu's true face until his death. He probably thought that the other party was doing it for his own good.

Ling Chunan slowly opened his eyes, "Is it dead?"

098: "When the male protagonist was carried out and thrown away just now, its stomach was still moving."

Mo Yuzheng heard Ling Chunan ask him to help get one There was only less than half an hour between the time the puppy came back and the time the dying puppy appeared in front of the two of them.

Yuan Zhengxing, who was responsible for picking up the dog, was panting. "Boss, I just checked this dog. The ribs are almost completely broken and the internal organs are damaged. I'm afraid I can't save it with my medical skills." He glanced at the puppy Hei. With bright eyes, he couldn't bear to look away, "Such a cute little guy, I really don't know how the person who did it could be so vicious."

Ling Chunan took the little thing from Yuan Zhengxing's hand.

098: "Host, are you going to save this dog?" With Ling Chunan's current level of healing power, although it won't take much effort to save such a little life, it is not simple. This will definitely delay Ling Chunan. 098 is still a little hesitant about the progress of the treatment of his legs. As a system, it naturally hopes that its host will be as healthy and powerful as possible.

While 098 was struggling, Ling Chunan had already begun to use healing powers on the puppy.

Yuan Zhengxing stared dumbfounded at the white light emanating from Ling Chunan's palm, "This..."

He was about to exclaim, when he suddenly received the gaze from Mo Yuzheng, he quickly raised his hand to cover his mouth, and finally said He gave Mo Yuzheng a flattering smile, and then his eyes paused on Mo Yuzheng's stretched out finger. His smile suddenly fell, and he left the room listlessly.