Chapter 139

098: "Host, the new department head's information has not been registered in the school system yet. It should have gone through other procedures. I can't check it now." After a pause, 098 continued: "This is not common sense. I just checked it. , Imperial College has been open for more than a thousand years. In the school system, every student and teacher information has been recorded in detail."

"Maybe I haven't had time to log in yet." Ling Chunan said, "Anyway, we will know when the school starts. ."

098 seemed a little frustrated that no useful information was found, "The host is right."

The registration point for the mecha department is set in the lobby on the first floor of the third teaching building.

The Imperial College has a total of thirty-six majors, and recruits 5,000 new people every year. At least 1,000 of them have signed up for the mecha department. However, in the end, only 500 people can enter the mecha department, and today is Final professional tune-up time.

At this time, many people came to report, and the registration point was crowded with people and very lively.

Ling Chunan and Carlo De queued up at the back of the queue. They just moved a little, and soon the back was filled with new people.

"There are so many people." Behind Ling Chunan was a fat man. He wiped his sweat and patted Ling Chunan's shoulder, "Hey, buddy, how long have you been here?" "

Host, this is the supporting actor. No. 4 is not a strategy target. He is a beta, a descendant of the Beiqi family, a family of mechas. In the original text, he is Xia Lin's right-hand man." 098 provided the character information in a timely manner.

Ling Chunan glanced at the fat little man who was sweating and smiling, "Just arrived, less than five minutes."

"Oh." The little fat man breathed a sigh of relief and continued to fan himself with his hands. After a while, he asked again, "What's your initial test score?"

Before Ling Chunan could answer him, he continued to frown and said: "I think I may have to be transferred to a major, and my physical level is only B. If not, If I stay in the mecha major, I will definitely be forced by my grandfather to major in mecha design. Alas, why am I so miserable!"

Ling Chunan: "..." "

Ah, by the way, my name is Ma Rui. Mari Becci, I am twenty-three years old this year. Fortunately, I successfully got the admission notice in my last year, otherwise I would have to go to that idiot college." "

Hey, why are you so good at picking up conversations? You're not good enough? You've been talking about yourself for a long time." Carloed couldn't listen anymore, "And with your size, I'm afraid you can't even fit into the mecha cabin." "How can

you talk?" Mari was so angry. His eyes widened, and he was immediately ready to hit someone with his sleeves.

"What's wrong with me?" Carlo De didn't have a good temper either.

"Okay, be quiet. The teacher is here to look over." Ling Chunan reached out and pressed Carlo De's shoulders.

Carlo De subconsciously stretched out his hand and patted it, and the back of Ling Chunan's hand suddenly turned red. Carlo De looked at Ling Chunan's hand, then at Ma Rui, snorted, and reluctantly stepped back.

"Hmph!" Ma Rui made a face at Kalod from behind Ling Chunan.

"You!" Kalod was furious.

...Two childish ghosts.

In the original article, the two people were obviously arrogant and the other lively and cheerful. Why did they become like this now?

098 was puzzled, but what it was most concerned about at the moment was the hand of its host. This man slapped it so hard that he actually became so popular, "Host, are you okay?" "