The Summer I'll Never Forget Chapter 12

Beach Day

Sarah 3 you arrive to her house.

"We should start getting ready for tonight" Sarahs says.

"Yeah we should" you agree.

While walking into the house you see Rafe, Topper, and Kelce in the kitchen drinking what looks like a protein shake.

"Oh...um, hey Rafe." you say awkwardly.

"Hey, Y/N." Rafe replys.

"This is Y/N!?" Topper says almost as if he already hates you. Which he probably does.

I give him a confused look.

"Yeah." Rafe says as Topper rolls his eyes.

You stand there confused until Sarah grabs you by your arm.

"We should go get ready for tonight." Sarah says to you.

Sarah is already pulling you up stares before you can say anything to the guys.

You guys get to her room and she closes the door behind her.

"What was that for!?" you ask Sarah.

"I was saving you from Topper. He looked pissed at you. What happened?" Sarah ask you.

"Nothing happened with Topper. That's like the first time I've ever talked to him. So I don't know why he would be mad at me." you tell her.

"Did something happen between you and Rafe?" Sarah ask you.

"Well...yeah." you tell her.

"Good or bad?" Sarah ask you.

"Bad I guess." you say.

"Go on." Sarah says.

"Okay so while you and John B went on y'all's walk, so did me and JJ. We stumbled upon Rafe. He told me that he had feelings for me and I shot him down, nicely. I told him I was with JJ. After I told Rafe that he pretty much just stormed off." you explain to Sarah.

"Wow. That's different for Rafe to confess his feelings for someone like that. I mean he flirts with hella girls but nothing really happens. I mean the longest relationship he's been in was when he was like 16 and even then it only lasted 5 months." Sarah tells you.

"Oh. Do you think Rafe told Kelce and Topper?" I ask her.

"Oh 100%. That's probably why Topper was mad at you." Sarah says.

"Yeah that makes sense...oh well. I don't care. I'm happy and if him or Rafe for that matter are pissed at a little rejection then they can just go screw themselves." you say.

"Topper already screwed himself when I broke up with him and he decided to call me a slut." Sarah says.

"That piece of shit." you say.

"It's fine now. My dad handled him." Sarah tells you.

"Good." you say.

"Okay well we should be getting ready. Don't wanna be late." Sarah says.

You and Sarah touch up y'all's makeup and hair and then y'all both put on the same blue dress y'all got at the store earlier.

You put your royal blue bikini on underneath and Sarah puts her light purple one on.

You guys grab y'all's phone and head downstairs.

You two both walk past the guys without saying a word and leave.

Y'all drive to the chateau and you see JJ in his royal blue swim trunks.

"Hey handsome." you say and give him a quick kiss.