The Choice Pt4

JJ knocks at your door. He sees you. "Hi." he says. "Hi." you reply. You open the door. "I brought wine." he says. "Thank you." you tell him. He waits for you to be done cooking dinner as he plays with dogs. He sees the 'pin' that you built which is really just a box. "Handy, my ass." he says to himself. You take a sip of wine. "Well, the puppies are looking good. I think they're down for the night." JJ says as he closes the laundry room door. "Good." you say mixing the salad together. "Damn, I thought you were just going to whip something up." JJ says. "I am." you tell him. "If this is how you whip, I might just have to get down on one knee right now." JJ says picking up his wine glass. "Excuse me?" you ask. JJ chuckles. "My mama is an amazing cook. I just paid attention." you say. "Hang on a minute. Is this you right here?" he ask looking at a old photo of you as a little kid. "Yes it is. It's my favorite memory. It's at the property where I grew up. I used to swim and ride bikes and fish, and I used to put on these silly little plays. My dad would tell me stories at nighttime about the constellations." you tell him. "They sound like good folks." JJ says. "Yeah, they are." you say. "A hurricane washed it all away, though, when I was 12. Broke my heart. It's funny, I wonder if that's why that's my favorite memory." you say. "What do you mean?" he ask drinking his wine. "When things go away, you know? Makes you appreciate them so much more than you actually have them." you say. "Yeah. It makes you pay attention to the things that are just right in front of you." JJ says. "Okay, dinner is served on the eastern-most botanical mezzanine." you say. "Ooh, so the porch with the trumpet weeds?" JJ says. "Exactly." you say.

After dinner you guys go back in the living room. "The couple that used to live here they used to have music playing all day and all night. You'd see them out in the grass dancing together on their anniversary." JJ says. "Oh, my God. That is so lovely. What happened to them?" you ask JJ. "Oh they're still around. They just got old and fragile and moved into the home over on Cedar and Marsh." JJ says. "Together?" you ask. "Yeah." JJ says as he puts on a record. "I love that story." you say. "You're from Charleston, right?" JJ ask. "Yeah. I miss it so much." you say. JJ picks up a photo of you oh a horse doing competitive horse back riding. "All she needs now is a silver spoon." JJ says to himself. He picks up a small silver spoon. "Scratch that." JJ says. JJ walks over to you as you spin around in the kitchen to the music. "Wait, wait, wait, wait. Did you just spin?" JJ ask. "No." you say. "I know a spin when I see one. I'm pretty sure I just saw you spin." JJ says. "You know, I—maybe there was a twirl." you say. "Twirl, hmm?" JJ says. "Yeah." you say as you throw a hand towel at him. "Oh. You wash. I'll dry." JJ says. "No. Here I will get it." you tell him. "Come on." JJ says begging. "No, I'm good." you say. "All right, well, you want to dance with me out on the grass?" JJ says. You look at him and smirk. "No." you say. "Why do you make it so hard for me to flirt with you?" JJ ask. "Because if I made it easy, you wouldn't flirt anymore...I shouldn't have said that." you say. JJ walks closer to you as you look at him with a little love in your eyes and a whole lotta love in his. "What are you doing?" you ask him. "I'm walking towards you real slow." JJ says. "Why?" you ask. "Because if I ran, I'd scare you." JJ says. You laugh. "You're so smug. Sometimes I just want to stomp on your foot. *you say as you walk backwards towards the wall* I knew from the moment I saw you that you're trouble and don't think I haven't seen you watching me *JJ cups your face with his hands* from your stupid ch-" you say but he interrupts you by kissing your lips roughly yet passionately. "Why did you do that?" you ask him. "'Cause you bother me." JJ says. He kisses you again and wraps his arms around your back and you wrap your arms around his neck.

SLIGHT SMUT:
You wrap your legs around JJ as you guys are now making out. He pushes some of the stuff away on the kitchen table and then sets you on it. You tug at the rim of his shirt letting him know you want it off. He takes it off. You guys continue to kiss. He picks you up again as you wrap you legs around his waist once more. He pushes stuff off the kitchen table and lays you on it. He kisses down to your neck. He unbuttons your dress. He sees you in your white lace underwear and white lace bra. He kisses you again. Your fingers run all over his back. He kisses your neck as you let out a slight moan. He kisses all the way down to your belly.

END SMUT:
You wake up and see that JJ is not next to you in bed. You get dressed and go in the living room. You pet Molly and see a note attached to her. You read it. "Didn't want to wake you. Had to get my exhausted butt to work. Don't go far, Y/N. This is just getting good. This is JJ, your neighbor." you read his handwriting. You check your phone and listen to a voicemail that you have. "Hey, babe, it's me. Sorry for calling so late, but the opening is going great. These guys keep dragging me out to dinner and drinks. Listen, I'm trying to get back as soon as I can, but I still have a lot of work to do. I'm hoping that your studying is going okay. Love you." Ryan says as you listen to the voicemail. "Shit." you think to yourself.