Arrested

You, JJ, Pope, and Kie were at Mr. Heyward's shop hanging out until Shoupe came.

"Guys what if something happens to y'all for what you did to Toppers boat?" Kie says. "I wouldn't care. He deserved it." you tell him. "I agree with Y/N. He caved Pope's face in." JJ says.

You guys stop talking when you hear the door open and see Shoupe walking in.

"Oh shit." you say to yourself.

"Pope Heyward you are under arrest for destruction of property. You have the right to remain silence anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law. Everyone keep your hands on the counter." Shoupe says handing Mr. Heyward a warrant and then putting handcuffs on Pope.

"So you're just gonna arrest my boy." Mr. Heyward says.

"Read the warrant Heyward." Shoupe tells him.

"He didn't do anything!" Kie says.

"The warrant says other wise." Shoupe says.

You and JJ look at each and then look at Pope speechless.

Shoupe starts walking out Pope to the police car and y'all follow after him.

"It wasn't him!" JJ says. They stop and turn around. "It was me." JJ says. "I used his old man's boat to do it." JJ tells him. Pope gives him a what are you doing look. "I can't let you take the fault for something I did. You got way too much to lose." JJ says to Pope. "What are you doing!?" Pope says. "I'm doing the right thing for once in my life I'm gonna do the right thing." JJ says. "He's a good kid." JJ tells Shoupe. "Before you go arresting him I also wanna say that I was with JJ when he sunk Toppers boat. It was my idea. Pope had just gotten jumped and I got so sick of those kooks from figure 8 that I lost my shit. So if you're up to arrest one more, arrest me." you tell Shoupe. "Is this true?" Shoupe ask Pope. Pope thinks and you and JJ look at him. "Yeah." Pope says. Shoupe takes the handcuffs off Pope and puts them on JJ and then he takes another pair and puts them on you. You and JJ get into the car and drive off.

"Shit!" Pope yells throwing his hat on the ground and walking back in the shop. Kie running after him.

You and JJ arrive to the police station.

"You guys will be in here until further notice." Shoupe tells y'all. You and JJ walk in to the jail cell. You can tell JJ's nervous. He starts putting his hands in his hair and sits down. He rubs his eyes staring at the floor. "It'll be fine JJ, don't worry." you tell him. He stops playing with his hair. "I'm here with you." you tell him rubbing his back with your hand. "I love you." you say. JJ lifts his head and he slowly starts to form a smile. "I love you too." he says looking at you.

A/N: This one is short but I love it. Hope you guys like this one. Vote if you do. Also thank you guys so much for the support! XO