Babysitting

You were supposed to hangout with JJ but something changed.

You woke up at 10am to get ready to hangout with JJ. You finished getting ready and you saw the time was 11:45am.

You go downstairs and get something to drink out of the fridge. You are drinking your drink when you get a phone call. It's your older sister Morgan. "Hey Y/n I'm so sorry to even be asking this and you probably have plans but can you watch Ava today? I got a call from my boss and I have to go into work and Sean is out of town for a job thing. I don't have anyone else to call and you're my last hope." Morgan tells you. "Uhh yeah sure I'll watch her. I did have plans with JJ but I'm sure he'll understand." you tell her. "Okay thank you so much we will be over in 10." she tells you. "Okay see ya soon." you tell her and hang up the phone.

After the call with your sister Morgan you decide to hit up JJ and tell him that you have to cancel. "Hey JJ." you say. "Hey babe. You excited for today?" he ask you. "Yeah about that Morgan called me and I have to now watch Ava. I'm so sorry, I was really looking forward to hanging out with you." you tell him. "It's okay, we can still hangout." JJ tells you. "No JJ I can't. I can't bring a kid with us." you tell him. "No i'm saying that we can. I'll come over to your house and me and you can take care of her. Together." he says. "Are you sure?" you ask him. "Yeah I'm sure. Plus it'll be great training for us in the future." he says laughing through the phone. "Okayyy. Thank you so much you really are the best." you tell him. "I love you, see ya soon." he tells you. "I love you too, bye." you say. "Bye." he hangs up.

You hear a knock on the door. It's Morgan. "Hi thank you so much for watching her, I'm sorry you had to cancel your plans with JJ." she tells you handing you Ava. "Oh it's fine. He's actually on his way over. He told me we can still hangout just with a kid now." you tell her. "Oh that's sweet of him. Ok so I will pick her up at 5." Morgan tells you. "Okay, say bye mommy." you say to Ava. You grab her tiny hand and wave at Morgan bye. "Bye girls." she says and walks out. "Looks like it's just me and you until JJ gets here." you tell her closing the door. You guys sit on the couch and you turn on cocomelon for her. She giggles which makes you laugh. You here a knock on the door. "That must be JJ." you say looking at Ava. "JJ?" Ava says. "Yeah JJ." you say getting up and walking towards the door. You open it and see your boyfriend JJ. "Hiiii." you say. "Hey beautiful." JJ says walking in giving you a kiss. "Ewwww!" Ava says. "Looks like we have a hater." you say. JJ laughs. You guys walk back to the couch were Ava is. "JJ!" Ava says. "Hey kiddo." JJ says picking up Ava off the couch. "Woah you've gotten bigger since I've last seen you." JJ says. "Yeah I was this many *she says holding up 2 fingers* now i'm this many. *she says now holding up 3 fingers*" she says. "Yeah." JJ says. You smile at them seeing how good JJ is with kids. "Ava you wanna color?" you ask her. "Yeahhh!" she says out of excitement. You go and grab her coloring book and crayons and set them down on the table. "JJ can you color with me?" Ava ask. "Of course." JJ says. He gets on his knees to be closer to Ava's height. Ava picks the picture with a princess on it. "Do this one." Ava says handing him a picture with flowers and butterflies on it. "Yes ma'am." JJ says. You laugh at the two of them being silly. They color together while your in the kitchen cleaning a little bit.

It's been about 30 minutes now. You walk back in the living room. "Whose hungry?" you ask. "ME!" JJ and Ava both say. "Okay." you say laughing a little. "Y'all want grilled cheese sandwiches?" you ask. "Yesss." they both say at the same time. "Y'all are too cute." you say walking back to the kitchen to make the grilled cheeses. You're making Ava's first when JJ and her come running in the kitchen. "Auntie Y/n. Look what I made!" she says. "Oh my gosh I love it." you say. "What about mine?" JJ says. "Yours is beautiful JJ." you say laughing. "Why don't y'all hang them on the fridge." you say turning back around to finish making the sandwiches.

JJ lifts up Ava to hang her picture up with a magnet. JJ puts his up there too. You finished making Ava's grilled cheese. "Hey JJ can you put her in her high chair? It's in the storage closet." you tell him. "Yeah." He says going to grab it. He comes back and sets it down at the kitchen island. He picks her up and puts her in it. You walk over and hand her the grilled cheese. You make some juice for her and hand her that. You go back over to make yours and JJ's. While making it JJ walks over and puts his hands around your waist. He kisses your neck. "I can't wait to have a future like this with you." he says. "Me too." he kisses your cheek.

You finish making you and JJ's grilled cheeses. You hand him his plate and you grab yours. You sit right beside of Ava and JJ sits beside you. You get up to grab a drink. "What would you like to drink babe?" you ask looking in the fridge. "Beer." JJ says. "JJ." you say giving him that no look. "We have a kid here." you tell him. "I'm joking. Can I have a water." he says. You toss him a water. "Nice catch." you say. "Nice throw." he says in a flirting way. You grab a water out of the fridge and sit back down.

You guys finish eating so you collect the plates and put them in the sink to start washing them. "Let me." JJ says grabbing the sponge out of your hand. "You sure." you say. "Yeah you go play with Ava. I got this." he says. "Okay thank you." you tell him giving him a quick kiss. "You're welcome." he says smiling. "So Ava what do you wanna do?" you ask her. "Tag." she says. "Okay sounds fun. Do you wanna be the tagger or do you want me to be?" you ask her. "You!" she says with a big smile. "Well...then I guess you better start running!" you say laughing. She takes off running through the house giggling and eventually you tag her. "You're it!" you say. She starts chasing you and you run into the kitchen were JJ is. "JJ HELP ME!" you say. You hide behind JJ and Ava stops. Ava tags JJ. "What I wasn't even playing." he says. "Well now you are!" you say. "AVA! Start running!" you say. You and her take off running and you both run into the living room. JJ grabs you and throws you on the couch and starts tickling you. "Hahahahaha JJ stop!!" you say barley getting a word out from all the laughing. "AVA SAVE ME!" you say still laughing. Ava grabs a hold of JJ's leg. "Ahhh you got me." JJ says flopping on the couch beside you. Ava yawns. "I think someone's getting sleepy." you say. "I'm tired." Ava says rubbing her eyes. "Come on let's go to bed." you say reaching your hand out. Ava grabs a hold of it and you guys walk to your room. "You get to sleep in my room." you say. "Yayyy." she says running to your bed. You pick her up and put her in. You put the blanket over her and rub her head until she falls asleep. You kiss the top of her head and walk out. JJ is standing by the door frame looking at y'all. "You are gonna be such a great mom someday." JJ says in a low voice. "And you are gonna be such a great dad someday." you tell him also in a whisper wrapping your arms around his neck. He kisses you and you kiss him back. You guys go back to the couch and sit down and cuddle until it's 5.

Morgan knocks on the door and you get up to open it, JJ following behind you. "Heyyy!" Morgan says. "SSHHH." you say. "She's sleeping." you tell her. "Oh okay sorry." she says in a whisper. She walks in and says hey to JJ. "Thank you guys so much for watching her. How much do I owe you?" she says grabbing out her wallet to give y'all money. "Oh no it doesn't cost anything." you tell her. "You sure?" she ask. "Yeah positive." you say. "Okay." she says. You guys walk in to were Ava is sleeping and Morgan goes to wake her up. "Hey sweetie." she says. "Mommy!" she says getting up and giving her a hug. "Did you have fun with Aunt Y/n and Uncle JJ?" she says. "Yeahhh!" she says. "I'm so glad. You ready to go?" she ask her. She nods and Morgan helps her out of the bed. Morgan puts on Ava's shoes and grabs Ava's bag. "Bye guys." Morgan says holding Ava's hand. Ava runs up to hug both you and JJ by y'all's leg and you and JJ squat down to give her a big hug. "Bye kiddo." JJ tells her. "Bye babygirl." you tell her and kiss her cheek. Ava runs back over to her mom and they leave. "I'm exhausted." you tell JJ. "Wanna take a nap?" JJ ask you. "Yes." you say with a smile. JJ picks you up bridal style and carry's you to bed. He lays you down and he gets in bed right beside of you. "I love you." you tell him. "I love you too Mrs.Maybank." JJ says. "I like the sound of that." you say with a smirk and kiss JJ. You guys make out for a little bit and then decide to fall asleep. You both cuddle up next to each other and you think how your future with him could be just like this everyday.