Fancy Kook Party

You and your family were friends with some of the kooks in the outer banks. One day your mom came in your room and told you that y'all were invited to this kook party. Now you didn't really like some of the kooks because most of them were just stuck up and rude. "Mom, I don't wanna go but if you and dad want to you guys can." you told your mom. "Y/n please go with us I know the kooks aren't your favorite people to be around but the Cameron's invited us to go and besides your friends with Sarah and she'll be there." your mom tells you. "Ugh fine I'll go...but can I bring someone to come with me?" you ask. "Yeah you can bring anyone you want." your mom says with a smile happy that your going. "Okay thanks mom!" you tell her. "Of course." she says walking out your room closing the door behind her.

You decide to text JJ your best friend to come with you to the party. Now you know that JJ definitely hates the kooks more than you do but he's your best friend and you've had a crush on him for awhile now. Plus there's no one else to ask because you know Sarah will be there as well as Kie because she's technically a kook and Sarah will bring John B as her plus one and Pope will be there with his dad working for the party.

Yours and JJ's text:
Y/n-abc
JJ-abc
Hey JJ! Will you come to this party with me tomorrow night?
Yeah sure
Wait is it a kook party?
Yes but my mom says I can bring anyone I want and I want you to come with me
Okay I'll go only because you want me too.
Omg thank you! It'll be fun and the rest of the gang will be there
Yeah I remember John B telling me something about it earlier because Sarah called and invited him
Yeah so it won't be so bad
Just please don't get into a fight!
No promises 😉

It's the next day which means party day. You wake up at 9am and go take a shower. After your shower you do your skincare and brush your teeth. You don't really eat breakfast in the morning so you just skip that. You go in your closet and pick out some jean shorts and a tank top. You go and sit at your vanity to do some light makeup. You blow dry your hair then straighten it. You go down stairs and put on your converses. You tell your mom and dad bye and drive to the chateau. You walk in and see John B, Pope, and Kie talking and JJ asleep on the couch. "Hey Y/n!" They all say to you. "Hey guys!" you say while giving them all a hug. JJ must of woke up from the sound of your voice because he goes and scares you from behind. "JJ don't do that!" you say yelling at him. "Mama's mad." he says laughing. You start to laugh yourself. "Hey Y/n I heard your going to the party tonight." Kie says breaking the silence. "Yeah me and my family were invited by the Cameron's." you tell her. "Well I'm so glad your coming I hate going to these things but moms forcing me to go she said it'll be good for me." she says rolling her eyes. "I first wasn't gonna go but my parents are begging me to go." your reply. "Well on the bright side we'll all be together having fun." John B says. "Yeah you guys will. Pops has me working the party." Pope says. "Oh come on Pope you can still hang with us just bail once and awhile." JJ says. "You know I can't do that he'll be pissed." Pope says. "Wait JJ your going?" John B says. "Yeah Y/n invited me to go" he says looking at you with a smile. "Aww how sweet!" John B says with a little baby voice. Your face turns a little red and JJ notices. "John B were just friends and we are going as just friends. Right Y/n?" JJ ask you. "Yeah just friends" you say wishing it would be more than just friends. Everyone just sits on the couch talking about random stuff and drinking beers. You check your phone and see it's 3pm. You hadn't realized how long you've been there and you know the party starts at 6 so you tell everyone bye and tell everyone that you'll see them tonight. "Hey Y/n can you give me a ride to my house I need to start getting ready too." Kie ask. "Yeah of course." you tell her and you guys leave.

You've dropped Kie off at her place and your now home getting ready. You touch up your makeup and hair. You grab a dress out of the closet and put it on. This is the dress:

You send that photo too Kie and she loves the dress

You send that photo too Kie and she loves the dress. You put on your jewelry and heels then walk down stairs. Your mom is in a baby blue and white floral dress and you dad has a matching baby blue suit. Your brother is in a navy suit with green accents. With his girlfriend Delilah matching with a navy dress and green heels. You text JJ to ask if he's on his way over and he said that he'll be at your place soon. The time is now 5:30pm and JJ arrives.