Shot

A/N: Thank you @JamieMarie226 for the idea!!

You and the pouges are trying to get the gold from Ward and Rafe.

John B and you have gotten in the truck from Rafe. Rafe nows has a gun and is pointing it at you and John B. "Rafe put the gun down." Ward says. "No dad." Rafe says. John B takes his gun out of his pocket and points it at Rafe. "Back up." John B says. "Y/N, get in the truck." John B says. "Okay." you say and try to run to the other side of the truck. "Oh where do you think your going!" Rafe says. You panick and are about to get in when Rafe shoots his gun. You face is in shock. John B doesn't see where Rafe had the gun pointed and he didn't know it hit you. You climb and sit in the truck. Ward goes behind Rafe and steals his gun. "What the hell are you doing!" Ward says to Rafe. John B hops in and starts the truck and drives off. "Y/N we did it. We got the gold." John B says. You look down and see your hip bleeding. You touch it and have blood on your fingers. John B looks down at your hand and loses his smile. "I'm shot." you say. John B has a shocked expression. "Okay I'm gonna call for help." John B says. "Here put this on it." John B says taking his bandanna off. "Okay." you say and take it. "Push down." John B says. You scream in pain. "I know, I know it hurts but we gotta stop the bleeding." John B tells you. You push down to stop the bleeding while John B calls someone. "Hey JJ." John B says. "You guys get the gold?" JJ ask him. "Yeah we got it." John B says. You can hear JJ, Kie, and Pope cheering in the background. "Hey, hey, we got bigger problems though." John B says. The cheering stops. "What problems?" JJ ask. "Y/N's been shot. I'm gonna drive her to the hospital but I cant go with a truck full of gold. The wait is slowing us down, can you bring us the twinkie and one of y'all can take the truck back to the chateau?" John B says. "Shit, okay uh yeah we are on our way. Send me your location." JJ says. "Okay and be careful because Rafe and Ward are near by." John B says. "Did Rafe shoot her!?" JJ says. "Yeah but don't worry about him right now we gotta help Y/N." John B says. "We are on our way." JJ says and hangs up. "Y/N, hey stay with me. Everything's gonna be okay. JJ is on his way." John B tells you. "O-okay." you say.

JJ pulls up with the twinkie and Kie and Pope are with him.

JJ opens the door on your side. "Holy shit Y/N." JJ says with a worried expression. JJ picks you up bridal style and puts you in the twinkie. John B gets in the drivers seat. Pope and Kie get out. "Y'all three can't all fit in there." John B says. "Okay we'll then I'll come with you guys." Kie says. "No let me come." JJ says. "I'm her best friend!" Kie says. "So am I." JJ says. "You better at driving then I am so I'm going." JJ just scoffs. "Okay well one of you just get in the van we gotta go." John B says. Kie hops in. "JJ, Pope, make in sure that truck gets to the chateau. Don't make it obvious. Hell all we know is that Ward and Rafe have probably sent a search party looking for that truck." John B says. "Right." JJ says. "Hello, I'm dying here." you say. "No no no. You're not gotta die. Okay I'm driving you to the hospital." John B says.

JJ and Pope take the truck and drive to the chateau. John B, you, and Kie drive to the hospital.

You arrive. "Can you walk?" Kie as you. "I think." you say. Kie helps you out and wraps your arm around her shoulder. You kind of drag your feet as you walk in pain. John B runs in. "My friends been shot." John B says to the receptionist. You and Kie are right behind John B.

A couple people come over with a bed with wheels for you to lay on so they can take you in the room. "How long as she been bleeding like this." the doctor ask. "I don't know like maybe 20 minutes." John B says. "Okay." he says. The doctor unbuttons your jean shorts and sees where you got shot. He looks at the wound. "She's bleeding a little on the outside but a lot on the inside." the doctor says. "What does that mean?" John B say's concerned. "It means means I can remove it but it may kill her if she loses to much blood." the doctor says. "No, she can't die." John B says. Kie stays silent as she looks at you worried. "We gotta do surgery but you can't be in here." the doctor says.

John B and Kie wait outside for you. "She's gonna survive. Y/N's the strongest person I know." Kie says. "Yeah." John B says.

Back at the Chateau:

"Y/N she can't die." JJ says. "And she won't." Pope says. "I just- If she doesn't survive, I don't know what I'll do. I mean Pope I didn't even get to tell her." JJ says. "You can tell her how you feel once she wakes up." Pope says.

They unload the gold and put it in the house.

At the Hospital:

2 hours go by and the surgery is over. The doctor comes in and talks to John B and Kie. "How is she?" John B ask. "I don't know we have to keep her over night, it's just a precaution." the doctor says. "Okay." Kie says.

Kie and John B drive to the chateau.

JJ and Pope are out in the back yard. JJ is smoking and Pope is just laying in the hammock. JJ sees John B and Kie without you. "Where is she?" JJ ask. "They have to keep her overnight." Kie says. JJ nods. "Hey she's gonna be alright." Kie says. "Yeah." JJ sniffles.

Later on at night:

The pouges are sitting outside around the bonfire. John B gets a calls from the doctor. "Hello?" John B says. "Hello this is Doctor Matthews. I'm calling to inform you that Y/N has gone into a coma." he says. John B hangs up and drops the phone. He starts crying. "John B? What happened?" JJ ask. "Y/N. She's in a coma." John B says trying to catch his breath. JJ, Kie, and Pope just stay silent out of shock.

The next day:

Before every one woke up, JJ did. He got in the twinkie and drove to see you.

He walks upfront to the receptionist.

He goes in and sees you. He starts tearing up at the sight of you. There in a coma. Hooked up to all the machines. "Oh Y/N." JJ says and walks over to you. He holds your hand. "Y/N. Please wake up." JJ says. He cries. "I didn't even get to tell you." JJ says. "I love you." JJ says. You are still laying there in your coma but you can still hear JJ. In your head you say I love you too.