Waiting

You were in a place were you wanted a boyfriend but didn't at the same time then JJ Maybank came into your life and changed that. You also wanted to wait till marriage because of your beliefs but also you were scared of getting pregnant too soon. Now you knew that JJ definitely wasn't a virgin. I mean basically all the girls had a thing with him.

When you and JJ started dating you guys didn't have that talk for a couple of months and you wondered why JJ hadn't asked you to do it.

On y'all's 6 month anniversary you wanted to have a talk with JJ.

"Okay JJ I have to ask you something." you tell him. "Shoot." he says. "Okay well we have been dating for some time now and I was wondering why you haven't mentioned anything about us...well doing it. I mean before we starting dating you were basically every girls secret hookup and i didn't know why u didn't rush anything with me." you say. "Y/n-" JJ says but you interrupt. "Now it's not like I want to, because I don't I wanna wait-" you say and JJ cuts you off by kissing your lips. He breaks away. "Y/n, I know you wanna wait. That's why I haven't pushed you into anything. I love you and care about you so much to push you into anything like that. Now to be honest I am honestly just surprised as you are. I went from a boy who had a different girl in his bed every friday night to a boy who is gonna wait till he's married to the girl that also wants to wait." he tells you. "Really? You want to marry me?" you say surprised. "I mean yeah, not right now but some day soon. I love you more than anything and I want to spend my life with you." he says smiling. You smile and your eyes become a little watery because you're just so happy. "Y/n you made me have a whole new perspective on life and you have helped me through so much and have stuck around with me at my lowest moments. I can't think of anyone more perfect." JJ says. "Okay you might wanna save that for the proposal speech." you say laughing a little and JJ laughs. "I love you too J. I want to spend my life with you forever." you tell him. You pull him in for a kiss and you guys just cuddle on your bed watching TV. "Can we get a dog?" you tell him. He laughs. "Yes." he tells you.

A/N: I feel like this is something different and I haven't seen anyone do this and I thought it was a cute idea. Let me know if you liked it.