Papa J

"What the hell John B!" you yell at him. "Y/N I'm sorry I didn't tell you but it was for your safety!" John B yells back. "When are you gonna understand that I'm not a little kid anymore? I can handle shit on my own!" you say. "I was just protecting you!" John B says. "I don't need protection! If I didn't step in, Topper would've beat your ass!" you say. "You could've gotten hurt!" John B yells. "I didn't though! Im fine! Why can't you ever let me handle shit on my own?!" you say. "Look, Y/N, I am your big brother, dad would want me to look out for you!" he says. "Yeah well dad isn't here!" you say. "You are still my responsibility!" he says. "Whatever." you scoff. "JJ, get your girl." John B says. "Y/N-" JJ says standing up but you cut him off. "Sit down." you say. JJ smirks as he sits back down. John B continues to argue with you. "I'm tired of this. I'm leaving." you say as you walk out to the dock. "JJ?" Kie says. "Yeah I'll go talk to her." JJ says getting up and following you. "Y/N! Hey wait up!" JJ says. "I can't believe him! Why can't he understand that I'm not a kid any more, I'm fine on my own." you say frustrated. "I know, I know, but he's just trying to help." JJ says wrapping his arms around you. "But I don't need help." you say. "Y/N. Look at me." JJ says as he turns you around and places his hands on your shoulders. "Just breathe. I'll tell him to back off, Papa J gots this, but i'm the mean time, do you wanna go get something to eat?" JJ ask you. "Yeah sure." you say. JJ smiles and interlocks y'all's hands together. You guys walk back onto the back porch were everyone else is. "Hey me and Y/N are gonna get something to eat." JJ says. "Okay." everyone says. "Wait Y/N." John B says. "Yeah." you say. "I'm sorry. I'll back off. Just when you want my help, call me." John B says. "I will." you say and hug him.