Engagement

JJ proposes in a different way than normal proposes and you are very munch surprised.

You and JJ Maybank have been dating for a year and a half and there has been some ups and downs in y'all's relationship. At this moment it's definitely a down. You guys have been arguing for weeks and you guys both have honestly forgot why y'all have been so mad at each other but you guys both were too stubborn to apologize.

"JJ DONT YOU DARE WALK AWAY FROM ME!" you say as JJ is walking away from you into the backyard. "DID YOU SAY SOMETHING PRINCESS?" he says as you follow him out to the backyard. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" you ask him. "I DONT KNOW Y/N! WE HAVE BEEN ARGUING FOR WEEKS AND I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY!" he says. "HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW!? GOSH, YOU'VE BEEN SO TENSE THESE FEW WEEKS!" you say. "IM NOT TENSE. IM STRESSED." he says. "STRESSED ABOUT WHAT!?" you ask him. He storms off into the house again. "JJ!" you say and run after him. He walks into the bedroom and you follow behind him. "SO YOU'RE JUST NOT GONNA RESPOND TO ME?" you say. As you are telling him that he's digging through the night stand drawer. "WHAT ARE U LOOKING FOR?" you ask him. "Something." he says not yelling anymore. You just stand there pissed off and then you see JJ grab a navy square box out of the drawer. "You wanna know why I've been so stressed out. It's because I bought you this ring but I've been too nervous to give it to you because I don't know what you are going to say and I don't know if I'm ready for the answer." he tells you. "Omg JJ I had no idea...I would say yes." you tell him with a smile on your face. "Okay wait." he says and gets on one knee. "I watched some videos online so I hope I'm doing this right." he says laughing a little. "You're doing great." you say in a little laugh with your eyes getting glossy. "Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n I am so sorry for these past few weeks and I'm also sorry this isn't the ideal proposal but I have to do this now. I love you more than anything. These almost two years with you have been the best years of my life. You have changed me for the better. I love your eyes and your smile. I love how you care for others. I love how crazy fun you are at party's after you have had a little bit too much to drink. The first moment I met you I knew you were something special. You made me have a feeling I've never had with anyone before. And I just don't see you as my future wife I see you as a mother to our kids one day and you are and will forever be my best friend. Y/n will you make me your husband and be my wife?" he ask you. "Aw JJ I would love too." You say and he stands up to hug you around your waist. You guys kiss and he places the ring on your finger. "Oh J it's beautiful. This must have been a fortune." you say admiring the ring. "Nothing a little gold won't by." he says. "Hahaha I guess you're right." you say and laugh. He pulls you in for another kiss and then y'all tell the others and they are all jump up and down and congratulate y'all. "Party in the hot tub?" John B ask. "Absolutely!" you say. Everyone gets in and enjoys the company. "To Mr. and Mrs. Maybank!" Pope says. "WOOOHOOO" Everyone say. "Sarah and John B are next." Kie says. John B stairs at Sarah and smiles.

You guys continue to enjoy y'all's night and you stay thinking about how lucky you are.